Chapter 59

Y/N POV

The next morning, i woke up and got ready for practice.

 We all ate together and then went dwonstairs in the Gym and started practicing.

Besides some water breaks and our lunch break, we were completly focused on training. We did various exercises and again a 7 v. 7 match but with diffrent teams. 

In the end, the coach told us that it was a great first training and reminded us that training would take place only every second weekend. 

It was 5 pm, so we were still able to shower and pack all of our things together and head out at 6 pm.

This time, Sanae told, me to shower first, so i made it as quick as possible, than threw on comfortable cloths and packed all of my stuff together.

I still didn't look at my phone.

When i had everything ready, it was already 5:45 pm, so i headed downstairs and we all waited together in the entrance hall for people to pick us up. 

The moment i saw the Taxi, that i had ordered standing outside, i said my good-bye's to everyone and the coach gave me a duplicat of the key to the rooftop, which i thanked her for.

I hopped into the car and the driver drove me to the airport.

At the check-in to the privat jet, i asked, if Toshi was here already. When they told me 'no', i decided to wait for him.

That moment, i got out my phone and sat down in a chair, i saw that i had over 59 missed calls and 84 unread messages. 

THE FUCK?!

I started with the messages.

One was Toshi saying good night, one whishing  me a nice morning and the last one telling me that he is on his way here.

The other 81 came all from my brother as well as all the 59 missed calls. He even managed to fill the mailbox.

As i read through the messages, they were all about the training camp at Shiratorizawa and that they would take part in it and stuff like that. He also wanted to meet me during that time.

Oh, he will.

But he had also written countless messages about me being on the national team and shit like that.

I haven't even read half of them, when i just scrolled through them without even reading them , completly fed uo with the shit off my brother.

In that moment, Toshi arrived aswell and after bording the plane, i wrapped my arms around his neck, while his arms sneaked their way around my waist.

"I missed you." I said while looking him deep into the eyes.

"I did too." He said and then kissed me which i immediatly returned.

After some time and a long passionat kiss, i sat down in a seat and Toshi next to me. I cuddled myself into him and soon felt asleep even though the flight wasn't long.

After a good hour of rest, i was gently awoken by Toshi kissing my forehead and telling me that i needed to wake up because we were nearly there.

I woke up completly, stretched a little and after landing went outside with Toshi while holding hands.

We got into a Taxi and were brought back to the school grounds. We went to our dorm houses and seperated our ways after saying "good night" to each other.

The moment, i arrived up in my dorm, it was already around 9 pm.

I did the little rest of homework that i needed to do while telling Hoshi about everything in my training.

At 10pm, i changed into my pyjamas and went to bed, still completly tired from the last two days.

~Timeskip: 3 weeks and 6 days later~

The training camp would started today and i was already excited, but first, i had training with the national team today.

But they would start that day only with setteling in and doing some normal training. The games will start tomorrow, but we would always train mostly normal until lunch and from then we would have games 'till dinner and then we could do training again or whatever we want, but without the coachs.

It was already nearly dinner time, so we were told to finish off with a little stretching and then go shower.

Being honest, even though it was only the third training, it was already going pretty well. We all did as much as we could, so that the game flow was as even as possible and it was fun playing with so many diffrent people and with so many creative minds.

I mean, some of them handeled situation that i never though could be handled like this. 

But anyways.

Tomorrow, we will only practice until 1 pm because then a national team needs the Gym, so i should be home by 4 pm if i t became really late, so i was still able to play in the training camp and the games for that day. I am so excited.

~Timeskip: Next Day~

So, training was nearly finished and we were supposed to gather up around the coach after cleaning everything up.

"So, i know, training is finished and you all want to shower, but first, i want to announce something." The coach told us. Why do some people always have to make things so dramatic, even though they could just say it straight out?

"I know, we haven't had so much time together and also not that much practice, but the other coaches and i have talked about this topic already for some time and i think we came to a pretty good decision." She went on. Oh god, just say it out straight. 

"We want to announce a captain from what we have seen so far."

A what now?!?

"I know, that this is very early, but i think we came to a very good conclusion and if needed, we, of course, can still change it."

Oh god, just spit it the fuck already out.

"Y/N, we want you to be the captain of the team."

Wait what now?!?!??!?!?!??!

The coach continued talking about why she thinks that i am good for the job, but i was still sompletly buff.

I could only respond to her question "Will you do it?" with "Yes." even though i still felt a little out of my body.

The other congratulated me and told me that there wasn't someone better for the job. But still. This really caugth me off gaurd.

In the shower, i only washed my body, because i still had to play again and then put on my trikot from Shiratorizawa and the jersy over it befoer heading down for lunch.

~Timeskip: A lot of driving and flying later at 4 pm~

I was finally there.

I hurried over to the biggest Gym, in which all the games would take place. For the normal training had every team their own Gym's.

When i came inside, i saw the team playing in exact that moment against Karasuno. They were in the lead, but not that far. Toshi had this weekend no practice, god knows why, but they could still play a lot better and lead far ahead, so why aren't they.

Just as i made my way over to them, i saw Karasuno making another point was a minus quick attack over Hinata and my dear dumb brother. I guess i have my answere.

I couldn't help but to call out to the team and referring while doing that to something that Tendo has said when i told them that i wouldn't be here for the first games.

"I thought you would have everything under control."

-------------------------------------------

Hey!

Here is the moment you have all waited for: the training camp!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And thank you all for over 23k Reads!!!!! <3

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N