Chapter 20

Y/N POV

The ride was most of the time in a comfortable silence but me and my mother also had a little small talk. 

I enjoyed the ride even though i was pretty nervous. 

This was my first step into my own life and my own way. I could finally start making my own decisions and everything wasn't aligned from the mood of my brother.

I smiled to myself. 

This will be MY time.

I started to see the outlines of the Shiratorizawa Academy in the distance. It only took a few more minutes for me and my mother to arrive there. There weren't that much people. Well it was only shortly after 9 am.

But i immediatly saw Hoshi. She just stepped out of the car with her mother, when we parked right next to them. 

As soon as the car stood still, i jumped out of my seat and opened the door. I slipped outside and ran to Hoshi, hugging her deaply. She returned the hug while we both were laughing.

It always just happens.

We haven't seen each other for like a day and we already act the next time we meet as if we haven't seen each other in ages.

Nobody could change that. We just were like that.

We seperated and looked at our laughing parents. I looked at the two womans, who were standing right next to each other, with faked anger and pain. That just made them laugh even more. 

I could only shake my head.

Hoshi laughed at my actions and then grabbed my hand pulling me to the gate. Because there weren't so many people we were able to park near the gate.

"Let's get our dorms assgined." She said and i nodded. We walked together to the gate were a few people were standing around a male. He looked as if he was in his thirtys and he had black shoulder long hair, which he pulled together in a low ponytail in his neck.He had blue friendly eyes and was about 6'2 (1,90m) tall. He was huge.

We approached him and he noticed us soon, 

"Are you here for your dorm rooms?"

We both nodded. The man had a friendly voice and it was kinda like the normal male voice so it wasn't THAT low.

" Okay. My name is Akatsuki Hino but for you Hino-sensei. I am teacher for math and natural studys. So all i need is your year and full name. It would be best if you could tell me your last name first."

We both nodded and he smiled at us. I started.

"Kageyama Y/N, first year"

"Oh, let me quickly look."

He had an ipad in his hands in which he tiped something, which seemed to be my name and then told me

"Your are in the Dormbuilding 4. As you may know, it is for the firstyears who are also playing on a team. The specific room number is 408. The first number stands for the floor. every sinlge sport has his own floor or sometimes there are more on one floor. But yours is only volleyball. And the 08 are the roomnumbers, okay?"

I nodded. That was a lot of informtaion but i think i got it all.

He then turned to Hoshi and she did the same as i.

"Hoshi Mochizuki, first year."

He typed on his ipad again and then said

"Also room 408, dormbuilding 4. It seems as if you both are roommates."

We turned to each other and celebrated. We hugged each other and had huge smiles on our faces.

"Judging by your reactions, you wanted to be roommates."

We both nodded while still smiling. He smiled at us aswell and then siad 

"Well, you should get going and get into your room and start bring there everything before everybody else comes."

We both nodded and just as we turned around and started walking away i stopped. 

"Hey, ahm, you don't have maybe a card for us to get there. Because on the plan from the school only are the dormbuildings in general marked. And don't we need keys or something?"

"Oh, yeah." He laughed and grabbed four papers. "Here you go. For you and your parents. Even thought you can't really miss them, but just to be sure. And the keys you will find in the rooms."

We nodded and thanked him one more time and then walked back to our parents.

"And?" They asked at the same time.

We put the arms arouns each other and said while making weird poses "We are roommates."

The laughed a little and we then got some of our stuff out of the car. Our mothers also grabbed some. They then closed everything and looked the car.

We walked on the campus and i looked at the map we were given. I soon found my way around also with the normal plan inprinted on my brain.

Also when we stood infront of the drombuildings were on top of each single one of them big the numbers of the buildings. They all looked diffrent. Also on the entrence doors were the number inprinted huge, so you couldn't even miss it.

We made our way to the building 4 and got inside. There were multiple lifts, so we quickly went inside of one. We pressed the button four. According to the lift, there were actually 6 floors. The doors closed and the lift started moving.

When we arrived and the door opned, we stepped out and started our search after the room 08.

The hallway, we arrived in was painted in a light blue turquoise. It looked wonderful. At the walls were hanging here and there pictures of the volleyballteam winning matches or championchis or anything. Both girls and boys.

Hoshi and i smiled at each other. We already loved it.

Our room was at the hole other end of the hallway but it was worth it. 

The doors could be opened without any problems by using the doorknob. By the looks of it, you needed a card to open the door, if it's looked. According to Hino-sensei they will probably be inside.

When i opened the doors, i was completly taken back.

---------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N