Chapter 65

Y/N POV

So i continued my training with Noya for a while, until i saw some other people entering the Gym and i soon recognized them as Suga, Tanaka, Daichi and Asahi.

"Hey guys." I said, while making another jump serve, which Noya managed to touch and keep up but not get under real control, so i said to him "Not to bad."

He only nodded, breathing to hard to say anthing, and got back on his feet, ready to receive the next one. I think he didn't even realise the others entering the Gym.

"Let's take a break. We can continue after it." I said, putting the balls back into the trolly, while Noya went over to his bag to get some water.

The others sat down next to him, while Suga went over to me and helped me getting all the balls back.

"Thanks." I said when he put the last ball in the trolly.

"No problem." He answered smiling sweetly.

I couldn't help but shoot him a tiny smile aswell.

Noya looked like he was perfectly fine again, already talking about stuff with Tanaka and laughing their asses off.

"Considering that you are already making jokes again, you seem to be capable of continuing our training." I said, while going back to the outlines of the court.

"You didn't even drink anything." Suga said, being the caring mom he is.

"It's fine." I simply said, but of course, Suga wouldn't take hat as an answere. So he grabbed me and dragged me back to the bench, pushed me on it and handed me a water bottle from who knows where. I took it and slowly started to drink, only now realising how dry my throat was.

After a few more minutes break, the others came on the brilliant idea to make a short game, so i gave in and we split up into two teams.

In my team were Asahi, Daichi and of course me. So in the other team were Suga, Noya and Tanaka.

It wasn't so intese or anthing but mainly just training. We didn't even count the points. I gave advices where ever i could and after two more hourse of training like that, they were completly exhausted, so they decided to head to their dorms. I told them "Good Night" and Suga warned me not to train to long.

After they left, i started serving again.

I don't know why, but i got so angry with everybody at some point, especially my shitty family, so i started going way overboard.

I slammed the ball with pure force on the ground, leaving tons of marks. 

I kept on jumping as high as possible, not caring that my foot was telling me that i reached far above my limit. I once even landed wrong, making my foot hurt even more, but i didn't care.

I got back up making another serve.

I was on my way to make the next serve, already standing ready at the outlines, when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me, taking the ball from my hands.

"Let me go!" I nearly yelled, trying to get out of the persons hold.

"No, you need to calm down." The person holding me said.

"I AM CALM!" I yelled, trying harder but the hold of the person wouldn't budge a single bit.

"No, you are not. You are angry and because of that injuring yourself." The person said with this so woderful voice.

I couldn't respond to it, knowing that he is fully right.

"It's okay. Let it out. I am here." He said.

With these words, i broke down. All these feelings i have been holding down these past days, weeks, months maybe even years, finally broke out.

He turned me in his arms and i burried my head into his so familiar chest and started clinging onto his shirt while crying. He hold me even closer, rubbing my back and whispering calming words in my ears.

I don't know how long we just stood there like this until i finally calmed down. But i stayed in the position i was in because i really liked it.

"You wanna talk about it?" Toshi asked, to which i just shook my head. "Not now. Maybe tomorrow." I said, while exhaustion hit me and i yawned.

I don't remeber what happened after that at all.

The next thing thing i know is: I wake up in a dorm room that isn't mine.

I look around but i can't recognize a thing.

I tried to get out of bed, but something is holding me back. I soon realise that it's the arm of Toshi, which is wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him.

So i guess, i am in his dorm room.

It looks really clean and tidily, even though i knew that Tendo lives in here aswell. Toshi probably forces him to clean up everytime he makes a mess. That thought made me giggle.

Having seen everything in the room, i turned around in the hold of Toshi to look at him. He looked so beautiful and peaceful just laying there sleeping.

Then it hit me.

 Did we really spent the hole night cuddeling and sleeping together in one bed?!?!?!

I was so shocked i coudn't move at all until i started blushing like cracy.

Of course, the moment i was red like a potato is the exact same moment Toshi wakes up.

"Hey beautiful tomato. What has got you so flustered?" He said with an unbelievable sexy morning voice.

"We have slept the hole night next to each other cuddeling." I sad while burring my face into his chest so he wouldn't see it anymore.

"And i haven't slept so good in a while. Maybe we should repeat it. Because waking up to seeing your face is absolutly incradble." He said, making me only blush even more, but at the same time i cuddled into him even more.

He wrapped both arms around my waist and laid down on his back pulling me onto him. And it was so comfy but i knew i would have to get up at some point. But for now, i enjoyed the moment.

After a few more minutes i pushed myself up saying "We've got to get up."

"No, we don't." Toshi said, his arms holding me even thighter around my waist.

"Yes, we do." 

The argument went on for a little while longer, until Toshi somehow managed to switch our positions, he was now towering over me, sitting up on his knees.

"No, we won't get up just now." He said and then leaned down and started kissing me. I kissed back pretty much immediatly.

How we then managed to get into  such heated make out session that we didn't even notice Tendo? 

I have no idea.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry for the long wait AGAIN.

School has just been really stressful and i wasn't really motivated but here is a new chapter. I hope you liked it.

Furthermore, THANK YOU FOR OVER 44K READS! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!<3

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N