Chapter 48

Y/N POV

I was a little early today, so i was the first one in the Gym, but that didn't matter. I actually liked it. 

I put my waterbottle aside and then grabbed a ball trolly and after some quick stretching and warming up my muscles, i made a serve. 

It was a normal jump serve, not to much hight, speed or power, so my muscles would warm up.

The ball hit the other side of the court right where i wanted it to.

So i continued. I made serve after serve, slowly increasing hight, speed and power.

Until i made another serve, but before it could hit the ground, a figur rushed over and managed to get in the last second the hand between the ground and the ball, keeping the ball in play. And the ball went in a perfect curve to the setters position.

"Nice receive, Yamagata." i said.

"Yeah, nicer than your serve. You just started training and are already doing such serves?! You mad or something?!" He said, while getting up from the floor.

"These aren't even my best and i just enjoy that i can train again." I said to which Yamagata just shook his head.

I walked over to him and we picked the balls up that were laying all over the place and than went back to the team, which was now fully assembeld around the coach.

He gave us some instructions and then, we started warming up after that the real training.

And i enjoyed it just as much as before, maybe even a little more.

We trained multiple things like receives and serves as well as certain tactics. It was quite a lot of fun finally being able to play on the court again and not just watching from the side.

But problem was, after the training i still had a lot of energy. And i already knew what i was going to do about it.

So when we were all packing up, i went over to Toshi.

"Hey Toshi. Do you mind going on a short run with me?" I asked him.

"I don't think you should overwork your foot so much." He said.

"Come on." I whined a little. "I am wearing my bandage and it hasn't even stung once during the hole training, so please?"

Yeah, i need to wear a bandage to stabalize my foot for the first weeks during training and after that, i should put it on whenever it starts hurting.

"Fine, but not to long. I don't want to visit you in the hospital again because you injured your foot." He said on which i shot him a smile which was also a little apologetic.

"Thanks. Then let's quickly drop of our bags and we are good to go." I said and we walked to the dorms together. I brought my bag to mine, where i quickly told Hoshi about the situation, and he his to his and we reunited infront of the dorms.

Then we made our way off the campus and started running through the area, just enjoying each others company during the run.

I noticed he wasn't running his usual tempo but a little slower probably because of my foot. It annoyed me, yes, but well, i let this one slide.

That stayed like this, until we were at the top of a hill. The sun was going down behind the hills in the distance. 

It was beautiful.

We just stood there besides each other in silence, admiring this beautiful view.

"Hey, Y/N?" Toshi asked.

"Hmm" I said still completly lost in the view.

"I need to tell you something." I turned to him, looking at him questioning.

"You can tell me whatever you want." I said. "I will even keep it a secret, if you want to."

He took a deep breath.

"So, well, i am not really good at this and i also don't want this to destroy our friendship or anything because this is probably the best thing i ever had, but i need to tell you this in order to find out if you feel the same. Because i never felt like this before."

He was lokey starting to scare and confuse me, so i said "Come on. What is it?"

"Y/N, i like you. A lot. Not just as a friend, as a partner." 

I stared at him in shock. 

He was actually feeling the same. 

I this true?! 

Am I not dreaming right now?!?

Oh my gosh.

 I couldn't believe it.

"So, are you returning these feeling?" Toshi asked, his voice very shaky. I had never heared his voice being so insecure. I actually believed that he felt the same as i did.

I threw myself onto him, he catched me, but we still fell backwards. I didn't care and pressed my lips on his, kissing him. After the first shock he kissed me back.

We seperated after a long passionte kiss.

"Yes, yes i like you too. So much, i can't even believe it myself." I said smiling.

He gave me a short kiss on the lips and then asked

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes, absolutly yes." 

He reconnected our lips and we fell into another passionat kiss. He, at some point, had grapped my hips with his hands while i buried my hands in his hair.

We seperated after another long kiss, our eyes showing the feelings no thousands of words could explain.

We, after staying on the floor for a little while longer, stood back up and watched the last bit of sunseat, his arms wrapped around my waist, while i stood infront of him. His chin was resting on my head.

When the sun had fully set, we made our way back to the campus.

--------------------------------------

Hey!

I have finally updated, but it is shorter than other times. I had been really busy the past week, so i apologize for that. I also will be quite busy till end in two weaks because we are writing some exams already. 

But i hope you still enjoyed this chapter!

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N