Chapter 16

Y/N POV

I carefully opened the letter and read it.

Dear Ms. Y/N Kageyama,

We are happy to inform you that you have further than accepted into Shirtatorizawa Academy, you have been accepted into the Shiratorizawa boys volleyball team.

Congratulations.

In the package you will find your uniform and tracksuit from the Shiratorizawa Academy but also everything you will need for school such as your books and also a plan to find your way around.

It is tradition for the students from the Shiratorizawa Academy to sleep in the dorms on the campus. But for that you will need your parents to fill out the letter of acceptance attached. Please sent it back to us until the 20. august.

One day before school starts, so the 31. August, the students will be moved into their dorms so we will be expecting you from 10am - 12 pm to arrive. Then you can unpack as long as you want and get to meet your roommates. You can also put request on the acceptance letter attached. 

On the 1. september the first school day will officailly start. You can sleep in the dorms that night or at home, that's up to you. But you need to be in your classroom until 7:50 am. Class will start at 8:00 am every day. 

In order to find out, what your class is and your rooms and teachers in the subjekts you have and any other information you want to have about it, please look at the timetable attached. I hope it clears some of your questions.

Furthermore, we will need a acceptanc letter from your parents, that you are allowed to play on the boysteam of Shiratorizawa. You are expected to bring it with you on your first time training will be. When that will be can also be found on the timetable.

We will be happy to hear from you soon.

Sincerly

The principal and staff of the Shiratorizawa Academy

OH MY GOSH!

I really got in.

I am so happy.

I knew it was a high chance that i got in and on the team, but the coach could still have thought diffrent about it again and still say no.

But he didn't.

I sent a silent thank you to anything which was up there, if it's now god orsomething else.

But i still needed somehow to say it to anyone. That i am playing on the boys team. I would prefer my mother, but still. I am insecure. Will she really allow it?

Or maybe...

If i play it right...

She already allowed me that i would go to the dromssystem. I asked her, when i applaid to Shiratorizawa. And if i play it right...

I took the two letter out of the envelope and ran downstairs.

I looked into the living room. My mom was still reading. Perfect. This is my chance.

"Hey Mom?"

"Hm?"

"So i got the accaptence letter for the dorm system and you only need to sign it and then i can do the rest. Then i can already bring it to the post so i don't have to stress or something later on."

"Okay. I'll do it."

She grabbed a pencil while still reading and i put her hand first on the letter for the club and then for the dorm system. She singed both mindlessly and i thanked her and ran back upstairs with the papers.