Chapter 39

Y/N POV

In the time out, the coach only told us like keeping it up or stuff like that.

The usual, you know?

After that, we went back on court and i got ready to serve again.

No matter what they were talking about in their time out, but the player of Seijoh looked even more serious and focused but at the same time relaxed. How is that even possible?

But okay.

I did my serve.

It was perfect and another ace.

The ball had hit the ground before anyone could even move to receive it.

After that, i did my laast serve just as perfect as the one's before  and then we were forced to rotate.

Ohira was up next to serve and it wasn't to bad. A normal one but very good placed.

They barely managed to receive it so the ball was out of controle.

Knowing that Oikawa wasn't completly insane, he would play to the ace.

And that is exactly what happened.

The ball was set to Iwaizumi, who was, when he was completly up in the air, met with a triple block.

He broke through, barely, and the ball was a lot slower than before.

It wasn't a porblem for Yamagata to receive it while i was running up front to my position as a setter.

The ball went there.

I called out for Tendo but then made eyecontact with Toshi, telling him, i would sent it to him.

They both did their jobs.

Tendo jumped for a slower quick attack, so his fake attack and Toshi's attack were going into each other. I set the ball for Toshi in first tempo. He was met with a double block but that would never be even a little bit of problem for Toshi.

He hit the ball right through it, the ball making a harsh sound when it hit the floor in the court of Seijoh.

6:0 for us.

Like that, the game went on.

But Seijoh owned their own points aswell.

Some attacks they managed to get through and they hit the ground or they were a blockout. But sometimes just some mistakes like a missed serve happened.

I always said, that it was fine and that they will do better next time and it seems like it really helped them.

So it was standing currently 22:13 for us.

I was up to serve and easily got us the last points, so it was now standing 25:13 the set going to us.

During the time out we all listened to our coach, who gave some instructions on some things, we all standing around him with towels on hour necks and water bottles in hand.

"So before you all go, do your own thing for the few remaining minutes, Y/N do you have to say something?" the coach asked.

"Actually, i have." I said while stepping a little bit forward again.

"We have won this set on out own efford. Yes, some attacks came through, some serves were missed, but that stuff happeneds. You all fought and all learned out of your mistakes and did a better job next time. And that is te best thing to do.

It doesn't matter, if we win to zero or something or only close. That what matters is if we tryed to do our best and did it or if we held back or something.

So as long as you keep this work up, we are going to win this."

I stretched my hand in a fist out again, the rest of the team joining.

"Shiratorizawa" came it from me and Toshi, it got kind of a habit that we say it together.

"Fight!" yelled we all together.

While we made our way on the field, Tendo said "You will be a really good captain one day."

I gave him a faint smile.

The game continued.

Oikawa was this time the first one to serve, the ball heading my direction.

He wanted to cut my movements out.

"Not bad." I yelled.

"But still not good enough" I yelled, while perfectly receiving it so Yamagata could set it.

"Yamagata." I called while getting ready to spike from the backrow.

He saw, what i meant and ran. He jumped up behind the line, set the ball to me and i jumped to spike it.

Infront of me was a block out of threww people.

But that didn't scare me at all.

I spiked the ball so hard, that it easily broke through a hole in the block and hit the court of Seijoh.

Me and my team celebrated.

The game went on.

Until it stood 13:4 for us. we were making less much mistakes than in the last set and also some quite good attacks were either blocked or received.

I was up front right now.

We made the serve and Seijoh picked it up.

They started their attack and we made a block.

But Goshiki jumped in the block from the left side. I was on the right side, so the force hit me.

I lost my balance in the air.

We managed to block the ball but when i tryed to land back on my feets, i couldn't really.

Well, my feets stood on the ground but my body fell to the right. 

It happened all so fast, that the only thing i realised was the pain in my right foot as my body fell over to that side.

But i didn't say a word or any other sound left my mouth.

You may wonder why someone would do something like that. The answere is quite easy.

If i would have said something, i would have been switched out and i don't want that to happen.

 I just stood back up, letting nobody notice the pain i felt every time my right foot came in contact with the ground.

I kept on playing.

I set the ball, myade serves, everything without letting anyone notice what had happened.

When it finally stood 24:10 it felt like a decade had passed.

Seijoh made the serve, Yamagata received it and i set to Toshi, who hit it and the ball ended in Seijoh's court winning us the last point.

Normally, we would meet in the middle to celebrate.

But not this time.

As soon as i heared the whistly blow, i broke together on the court because of the pain in my foot and was screaming while tears were running down my face.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

Wow, another update.

I know it has been a little.

But here it is and i hope you like it.

Have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N