Chapter 33

Y/N POV

When they started, their attacks soon got blocked by the Iron Wall Of Date Tech. They owned themselfes their name and they deserved it. They had a hella good block.

But after some attacks from both sides and little but even points, my brother and Hinata made an attack. Something, i haven't seen like this before, but already pulled it off sometimes. Well, something similar.

A minus quick attack. 

Hinata ran as full speed and jumped as high as he could but with his eyes closed. Tobio then set the ball for him right at the palm of Hinata's hand which was flying down for the spike.

It was quite inpressiv and to fast to be stopped.

But it was nothing new to me.

I already made attacks like that. Just that i made it with Tendo and not exactly like that.

With me, Tendo would run at full speed and jump but with his eyes open. I would bring the ball right infront of him and let it stop so he had maximum time to decide where the ball should go.

But seeing such an attack is something, that doesn't happen everyday and it is quite special. 

I just smiled to myself as i continued watching the game for a little. One of the blockers from Date Tech started catching up with the quick sometimes. It was an really intresting game but i soon needed to leave because of my own.

So i stood up, jogged down the staircase and through the hallways until i was at the entrance to the field, we would play on in a little. 

Some where already there and warming up alone or with another person. Toshi was alone. It seems as Tendo wasn't there right now. 

I let my bag fall next to the others from my team and stuffed my jacket in the bag and then jogged over to Toshi.

"Hey, Toshi!"

He turned around to me.

"Hey, Y/N"

"Wanna warm up with me?"

"Sure."

He threw the ball in the air and played it over to me. I played it back and we continued doing that until everybody else was there.

We started running some laps and stretching and then started with making receives from the balls Saito was hitting while our opponent team was making attacks. 

After some time we switched and went into the same position as early while our first warm up. The liberos in one side of the court, the setters on the other side near the net and the rest was attacking.

Everything went by smoothly.

Then the coaches called us together short before the game started.

Washijo announced our lineup.

Front left: Wakatoshi Ushijima

Front middle: Satori Tendo

Front right: Reon Ohira

Back left: Tsutomu Goshiki

Back middle: Hayato Yamagata

Bach right: Y/N Kageyama

Middle blocker who comes in for the libero: Taichi Kawanishi

He then made some weird speech i didn't eve listen to.

Then we went on the field.

I kinda felt bad for our opponent because they are going to go down without any mercy but well, can't change that.

We got into our possitions, the captains shock hands and then who will get the ball first was decided. It ended up being us.

So i got the ball.

Let's start this.

After the whistel blew, i threw the ball into the air and made a jump serve. It was a pretty simple one, but i aimed it right into the gap of two persons in the court of Ohgiminami.

It was an ace.

I did the same serve four more times. It was always in a diffrent place but always and ace too. 

After the fifth, we were forced to rotated, so we did.

It already stood 5:0 for us.

Ohira was now up to serve, so he did. It was more like a normal one but quite strong. The opponent team managed to receive it but not clean.

The setter had problems to set it so the only person left was the ace. He got the ball and spiked but was immediatly blocked from Toshi, Tendo and Goshiki so the ball went down in their side of the court.

Ohira made the same serve now for the fourth time. Every attack before ended the same as the first one. It was blocked down.

This time, the receive was cleaner and they managed to do a better attack and even get the ball back on our side of the court. But there it was received perfectly by our libero and played to me, who was standing already waiting at the net.

I called for Toshi but made eyecontect with Tendo to tell him we would do a normal quick.

And we did. It went inside the court of Ohgiminami sucessfully.

9:0

Like that, the game went on. 

We were leading with 15 points, when Ohgiminami made their first point because the ball of Kawanashi went out.

But it wasn't a big deal. Because it stayed the only point.

We easily won that set with 25:1.

As soon as the next set started we continued where we stopped the set before.

But in the teamof Ohgiminami this one player, their captian, made a good job. He kept the spirits high even though everybody knew they wouldn't be able to win. But he motivated his team to continue.

After another attack, this time from Tendo, went in the out and Goshiki landed a serve in the net, we were now at the final point.

It stood 24:2

After a serve from Ohira, which was picked up from the opponent, they made an attack but Yamagata received the ball to me and we made an attack ourselfes over Toshi this time. An attack in first tempo.

One of the player from Ohgiminami received it poorly. It flew far away. The player, who would be able to safe it, didn't make any move to the ball despite the calls from his teammates. But the captain tryed but failed.

He just crached into the floor.

The ball went down.

 We won.

We celebrated quickly before shacking hands with the opponent team.

We then assembled around our coach.

--------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you all for over 2.9 k Reads!

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N