Chapter 34

Y/N POV

"Okay, so this was a good game and you won but mostly only because you had a weak opponent. I could see that some of you didn'r fight at the maximum of their potential. Maybe just to save energye or something but I DON'T CARE! No matter against who you are up and what you have to do after that game, you give 100% and if needed even more than that. Understood?"

"Yes coach." We all answered.

"But still. Good game." The coach said before dismissing us.

We were all happy. Him saying something like that isn't something that happens every day.

I walked over to my bag and sat down next to it with a bottle of water in my hand. We would have the next game here in a little but right now, we were able to cool down for a while.

Toshi sat down next to me.

"You played really good, Toshi."

"Yeah, but only because your sets were so amazing."

"Stop, you are going to make me blush." I said jokingly punching his shoulders.

He looked down at me with a smile on his face and it even reached hie olive green eyes. They were shining.

How i love that man.

Wait what?

 What did i just thought?

That i love, i mean LOVE, Toshi?

No.

...

...

I mean okay, maybe a little. 

...

...

...

Okay, maybe also a little more.

...

...

...

...

Okay, yes i love him.

 But he doesn't need to know. I don't want to destroy the team or our friendship.

I didn't realise i was looking at Toshi all the time.

"Is something wrong, Y/N?" He asked me, pulling me finally completly out of my thought.

"Oh, no. I just thought about what will the next team be like." I quickly lied.

"Oh. They are not really known, so i don't think it will be that big of a deal."

"Mhm."

I looked back up front before pushing myself off of the ground.

"Come on. We don't want to get copletly cold, do we?"

He nodded and grabbed the hand i stook out to him to help him up. I pulled and got him up easily.

We walked together to the field, where we started playing a ball between us before going in one of us is hitting spikes and the other one is receiving them.

We did that until everybody else was here again and we did what we always did before the team.

The game went on. 

We won with the sets being 25:2 and 25:1. All of the points from our opponent came from failed serves.

I can't even remeber the name of the team. They were just maybe a little better than normal but nothing else than normal.