Chapter 25

Y/N POV

In the end we were over i guess half the campus and at every place, which was important for us.

They showed us besides the gym's all the important building for school stuff and also the infarmery, which was actually more like a hospital. It was huge, over 5 floors, and a lot of people were working there and stuff. But okay.

When we got back to the dorms, it was 5 pm. I looked at the sun going down. 

"Perfect weather to go running." 

I just said my thoughts out loud. I didn't think anyone would respond to it. But that was wrong. Somebody reponded.

"How about we go running right now? There is still enough time left."

I turned around to Ushijima with shining eyes.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Let's do it!"

I yelled out of excitment and it seems as if Ushijima was chuckling a little.

"Let's meet here in ten?"

He nodded and i started running into my dormbuilding, leaving Hoshi and Tendo, who had been odly quiet, and Ushijima behind.

I ran to the next lift and luckely, it just was open in that moment. I slid inside and pressed the button for floor 4.

As soon as the doors opened, i ran outside and and down the corridoor. I got the card out, opened the door and close it directly behind me. I rushed to my closet and got out a sport bra, a sport t-shirt and sport shorts. 

I took of my clothes and threw them on my bed and then got into my clothes quickly. I was putting on my runningshoes, when Hoshi came inside. She looked at me and the mess i made but still smiled.

"Have fun!"

I smiled a thanking smile at her and got up. I hugged her quickly and then ran outside.

But at the end of the corridor, i realized i forgot my kyecard, so i ran back and knocked. Hoshi opened and looked at me with a questioning look.

"Forgot my kyecard."

I said while running inside, grabbing it, putting it in one of my pockets and then running back to the lift. I drove down and then jogged out the building. Ushijima was already waiting.

"Sorry, that you needed to wait."

"It's not a problem."

Ushijima started jogging and i joined him. It was slower, than what i usually do but i guess, he is also slowing down to make sure i keep track.

"How long do you want to run?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Because of me, we can run about an hour."

"You sure you can do that?"

"Yep, defenitly."

He nodded and we continued our way. We ran of the campus and over a street a smaller track. It was quiet and we also didn't talk much. From the track, which was sometimes surrounded by trees and also sometimes just wide space, diffrent tracks brach off. We took diffrent turnes and sometimes the way went up sometimes down. Everything was never the exact same way there again. And i liked it.

When we finally reached the top of a hill, i was completly taken back by the beautiful view.

Between two mountains in the distance, the sun started to go down and the mountains were partly green but also stone was showing and a the top, snow was already laying again.

It was so beautiful.

Ushijima also stopped and looked at it aswell.

"It's wonderful." I breathed.

"Yeah, it is." He said.

We looked at it for a little while longer before deciding to head home.

We continued our way and took hear a turn and there another and then arrived at the street, which goes once all around the building. We decided to just go over the campus so the next time we passed a gate, we went inside and Ushijima guided me over the hole place.

We at some point managed to end at the dorms again.

I was quite happy but also exhausted.

"When do we want to meet up tomorrow?"

Ushijima made the question. It was actually quit rare but i didn't let my surprise show.

"How about 6:30? We can go running for about 45 minutes and then also get ready for school."

"Sure, why not."

"Then i say already: Good night, Ushijima."

"Just call me Wakatoshi. It's just fair."

"Okay. Then: Good night, Wakatoshi."

"Good night, Y/N."

He turned around and left to his dormatry and that way didn't see the big blush on my face.

Did that just really happened?

I shock my head and walked inside the drombuilding.

I went to the lift, ignoring everybody's looks. I went to my room and unlocked it.

Inside, everything was clean again. Hoshi had put my uniform folded on my bed and next to it some stuff to wear after showering.

I took it with me and in my mind thanked Hoshi really really much and then went showering.

I made it as quick as possible so i would be able to eat still with Hoshi.

I slid in the stuff from Hoshi, sweatpants as well as a croptopped black t-shirt, and, after grabbing my card, ran back outside while mking myself a bun.

As soon as i was downstairs, i got myself a lot of food and sat down next to Hoshi, who was talking with two other girls. She looked at me with a smile and i returned it.

Hoshi introduced me to the two grils, who were also on her volleyball team, but i may or my not have forgotten their names.

Well, anyways.

I ate as fast as possible because i was so freaking hungry. The others had no problem with it, it seems. Probably because first Hoshi already warned them of the way i am and second they probably, also from Hoshi, know i was running.

When i was finished, me and Hoshi left. The other two wanted to meet with someone still, so they stayed. We said our goodbye's and then left.

As soon as we were back in the room, i collapsed on my bed, careful not to destroy the folded uniform.

"Thanks for cleaning the mess i made."

"Sure, no problem."

Hoshi had sat down at the desk and had a pencil in her hand. She was sketching something again. She was amazing at drawing.

Normally, i would stand up and look, what she is drawing but i was tired.

So i took my uniform and put it away, so i could find it easy tomorrow. I also told Hoshi what i was going to do tomorrow morning, so that she knew, she needed to stand up herself.

She was fine with it and i smiled at her. I finished changing in my pj's and threw myself back on the bed.

I grabbed my phone and texted my mother and brother good night. From my mother i received the smae message again but not from my brother, who would usually text even eralier than my mom. Weird. But okay.

I put my phone away, said good night to Hoshi and feel asleep.

---------------------------------------

Hey!

i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N