Chapter 47

Y/N POV

I quickly made my way to the dorms and went into the elevator. Now that thing had actually quite good use.

I went down the hallway until i stood infront of my so loved dorm room.

I knocked.

Yeah, i could have used my card, but i wasn't motivated to get it out of my bag and wanted to surprise Hoshi. Don't ask.

Hoshi opened the door and the moment i was able to fit through, i throw myself into her arms. She immediatly catched me hugged me.

"You're finally back!" She nearly yelled while still hugging me. She pulled me into the room, closing the door behind me but we never left the position.

"I missed you too." I said while snuggeling into her, while she did the same with me.

We stayed in that position for some time before we seperated and i picked up my crouches, which at some point had fallen to the ground.

"You still look the same." Hoshi said after looking me over accuratly. 

"You too." I said, which made us both burst out into giggles.

"I really missed you. It was so empty in here." Hoshi said.

"Well, you ain't getting rid of me so soon again, so no worrys!" I said smiling.

I had thrown my bag on my bed and started getting some stuff out.

"You so sure about that? I mean, you practically attract trouble. It's literally impossible for you to not randomly disappear and reappear at a completly diffrent place." She said and we both know what she was referring to.

So let me explain.

~Flashback~

We were both 12 at that moment and together at the mall.

She just wanted to buy something from a store and i waited outside, because: Why not?

So then hell broke lose.

I saw a man steal a womans handbag, so i ran after him. I managed to tackle him to the ground and rip the handbag from his hands. The people around than made sure that he didn't escape. I then searched for the owner of the handbag, which was found at some point.

But than i noticed, i was quite lost.

Well, i knew were i was but that was pretty much the other side of the mall at where i was at first.

I then realised, i forgot about Hoshi and got my phone out and called her.

Hoshi: "Where are you? I was gone for 3 seconds and you just disappeard."

Me: "You see, there was this in-.."

Hoshi: "You can explain when we meet again. Now, where are you?"

Me: "The other side of the mall?" 

Hoshi: "For real? I was in this store for 3 minutes and out here for like 5. To pass the hole mall, it takes about half an hour. How tf did you manage to get there?"

Me: "Like i said. It is quite complecated. Just tell me where you are right now, then i am coming to you."

Hoshi: "i am still infront of the store, duh."

Me: "Okay, see ya."

With that i hung up and ran through the mall back to the store.

I tapped Hoshi on the shoulder, when i saw her and she turned around facing me.

"Seriously?! You just got through this hole mall in three minutes? Are you teleporting or something???" Hoshi asked which i only laughed at and said "As far as i know: No."

"Maybe you should get this checked up?" she said with faked seriuosness.

I just laughed at her and we then spent the rest of the day together at the mall. 

Without loosing each other.

~Flahback End~

And well, yeah, since that day Hoshi is convinced i can either teleport of apperate. Everytime i say that i am just fast she is always like 'nah, you can teleport'.

But well, that's were that came from.

But anyways, moving on.

While i packed my bag out, Hoshi got the rest for school together and we than made our way to the front of the building.

Tendo and Toshi were still accomponiing us most of the time on our ways to school and stuff like that even though they didn't had to anymore.

We got out and see them already standing there, talking with each other, both facing the door.

Tendo was smiling like carcy when he saw me and Toshi gave me a short smile, which ment more than thousand of words yould express.

We went over to them while they also got a little towards us so we met about half way.

"It's good to have you back, Y/N" Tendo said and i could only smile.

"It's good to be back, too." I said.

We walked to the school building while talking with each other about what happened the past week, in which i wasn't in school.

The coach had been quite pleased with our game but he at the same time wanted to train harder with us in order for us to get even better. And if i am being honest, that's true. The team had still a lot of unknown potential, which could be found.

~Timeskip: After school~

School went by quite quickly and it was pretty much completly normal.

Now, i can finally go to my first volleyball practice since the game against Seijoh. I am excited, to say the least. Even though i can only watch from the sides, i can analyce a lot, which will bring our team even further.

And that is exactly what i did during training.

It started with all of them being happy that i was back and some sclding me for scaring them. I then had to endure a lecture of my coach while the rest warmed up.

He told me how dangerous that was and that i could have gotten injured permanetly, blah blah blah.

I watched the team train and gave advice and noted things that needed to be changed or trained.

That way, three weeks went by.

I got rid of the crouches after the first week, the rail after the second and after the thrid, the doctor finally gave the okay for me to train again. But only, if i was careful.

And that is, how i ended up infront of the Gym, already changed and with my waterbottle in hands, ready to go back to training.

A training, that was long overdue.

-------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you for over 7,6 k Reads on this book. This is cracy.

I hope you have a nice day/night!

Your A/N