Chapter 68

Y/N POV

Just like that, everything returned to being normal. 

After a few more days, the training camp was over and we said our goodbyes to the other teams. 

Afterwards, the weeks passed with a lot of training from both the team from Shiratorizawa and the national team. We also had our first practice matches from the national team.

Then, the spring tournament was just about to start. It's full name is the Spring High-Miyagi Prefecture Representative Playoffs but who could possibly remember that?

"Tomorrow will be our first day in the spring tournament. Because of our win in the last tournament, we are able to start directly in the main preliminary. But that win means nothing now. Because if any of you doesn't focus 100% on the game, we will lose. Understood?"

"Yes, coach." The team answered all at once.

"Good. All of you practiced hard and we came far. We learned new techniques and got better and safer with older ones. I know, that you are able to bring this team once again to the Nationals, but only when every single one of you gives everything they have in their bodys. But to be able to do that, you need to rest. So clean up here and then go to your dorms and rest. You too, Ushijima and Y/N."

"Yes, coach." We answered once more before we all started to clean up the Gym.

When everything was put away, i called the team over to me. Everyone came, even the coaches.

"Guys, we can do this. All of you are amazing players and you need to believe into that. We will make mistakes. Everybody makes them, but as long as you then learn out of them and get back up in order to fight again, nobody will be mad at you." I said, to which the coaches and Ushijima nodded.

I could see the detemination in everybodys eyes.

"So the only thing left to say is: Shiartorizawa..."  I started and as a response everybody yelled "FIGHT!"

The coaches then said their goodbyes. The rest of the team, including me, walked to the dorms together. Only there we split up and went to our seperate dorms.

When i was in my dorm, i talked a little with Hoshi but i was so tired, so i had a quick shower, fell in my bed and slept.

~Time skip: Next morning~

After waking up to my alarm, i got ready by putting on my trikot and my jersey, brushing my teeth and getting my hair up in a pony tail.

While i was walking out of the dorm, Hoshi joined me. The girls tournament was at the same time as our's but they would leave later, so she still had time to get ready. But she joined me for breakfast. I also packed some food because the day is going to be very long.

Afterwards, i made my way to the bus, which would take the team to the Gym. When everybody was there, we hopped in. I planned on sitting alone again, but shortly after sitting down on my usual seat, Toshi came over to me and asked, while pointing to the seat next to me, "Is this one free?"

I looked up at him ad nodded with a little smile on my face. He had one too while sitting down. After he got comfortable, i leaned my head on his shoulder while watching the world fly by outside the window. He soon wrapped his arm around my waist, witch only lead to me cuddling into him even more.

We jut stayed like that for the rest of the ride.

When we arrived, we sadly had to seperate, but Toshi gave me a quick kiss on the head, before standing up from his seat. I followed him shortly afterwards.

After getting in the Gym, we already started warming up and soon started our game.

Do i remember who we played against? No.

Do i care? No.

The only thing i knew is that we won both of our games with a lot of distance between our points and the points of the opponents.

After we finished, the coach told us that we could do whatever we want as long as we were back at the bus at a certain time.

I immediatly left to go watch my brother. Toshi joined me, which lead to Tendo joining aswell and somehow, the hole team ended up with us.

I walked up the grandstand and watched the game below. 

Karasuno was in the lead against Johzenji High.

We played against Johzenji in the preliminaries. They managed to get some points with their freaky attacks out of nowwhere but also gave us some points due to easy mistakes.

Karasuno was leading for quite some time now and with a big advantage, but after a time ot, i could see, that the spirit of this team was rebuilt.

They put up a got fight, but Karasuno was able to save the lead they had and get to the 25 points faster, winning them the second set aswell.

I may have only seen the end, but it was a good game.

While the teams thanked the watchers for coming i called down to the team of Karasuno: "You better keep this up. I want to crush your dreams in the final on live TV."

I then said goodbye by putting two finger from my right hand to my forehead and then moving it awy from my head. You know, like sailors do but just not with my full hand but only with a few fingers.

We walked down from the grandstand again and through the hallway and outside, getting to our bus. We reuntied with our coaches there and all got in.

Toshi set down next to me again and we snuglled with each other just like we did on our way to the Gym.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing i knew is that i was laying in a bed and someone was holding me.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I know i promised i would update soon and now it has been over a month AGAIN.

And i truely apolpgize for that.

I got caught up in so many things and then just wrote like little parts before having a writers block or ot even be motivated to write at all.

But i finally finished this chapter and i hope it will go more smothly from now one.

Furthermore, i want to thank you for over 70k Reads. This means so much to me.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and i hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N