Chapter 45

Y/N POV

At some point, i just ended with my non injured foot and leg in the pool while the rest of my body was on the edge of the pool.

I spent i really nice time with the guys from Karasuno. They are really friendly even though some of them are quite... unique. I am not talking about you, you long as frech frie.

But anyways.

When it got later, i decided to order pizza. I got all the orders of the boys and then went inside to call the pizza delivery.

The guys dryed themselfs off and sat down on the terrace. It was still warm outside, so we decided to eat there.

When the doorbell rang, my brother and the grey haired boy, of which i now know his name is Sugawara, as well as Daichi, the captain of the team, went to grab the pizza.

They were barely gone, when Tanaka and Noya came over to me and Tanaka asked "Are you single?"

I giggled and said "Well, yes, but you aren't really my typ, sorry."

"Well, then, what is your typ?" Noya asked. Tanaka seemed as if he was just as curiuos as Noya about the answere of this question.

"Secret." I simply said while having a develish smile on my face.

In that moment, the three guys with the pizza came and they sat it down on the table. Noya and Tanaka immediatly stormed over to them to get they pizza.

It made me smile but at the same time sad.

I grabbed my crouches and stood up from the table.

I went down the terrace on the grass and kept on moving away from the team.

It hurted.

It hurted badly.

I haven't seen my team in what felt like ages and i couldn't train and...

The first tears were rolling down my cheeks. I wiped them away angrily but they were immediatly replaced.

The hole day i pushed away these thoughts in order to enjoy the day and also let my brother have this fun. He deserved it. But i couldn't anymore.

I was now on another side of the house, so you couldn't see nor here me from the terrace.

I slid down the wall of our house, which was right behind me. 

The sun was setting behind the hills in the distance, while tears were running down my face.

I pulled my knees as good as possible to my chest and buried my face in them, letting the tears drop.

Not long after, i felt a presence besides me, who's arms immediatly wrapped around me, pulling me in between his legs. I snuggled closer into his chest.

"Shh, it's okay. It's gonna be okay." He whispered.

"What are you doing here." I said with a raspy voice and in between of sobs. "You should be with your team and enjoying the evening."

"While you are here alone and sad? Not on my watch." My brother pulled me closer, if that was even possible, to him. I enjoyed his comfort.

We stayed in that position, until there were no tears left to cry and my sobs had died down.

I wiggled a little in the arms of my brother and he got the hint and let go off me. I sat down next to him again.

"Sorry, i didn't want to ruin your evening." I said.

"You didn't ruin anything. It was a great day and the evening was also great. I would have said no to this because i thought it would hurt you even more, but it was planned for so long..." His voice trailed off.

I understood what he meant and i wasn't made at him. Not at all. And he knew that aswell. It wasn't his fault.

"I will go upstairs through the garage. I need some time alone." I said, while trying to get up but failing miserably.

My brother chuckled. "That's fine. I will bring you your pizza in a little and than you can join us with the film whenever you want."

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up after standing up himself. He than grabbed my crouches and gave them to me. I grabbed them while thanking him and than making my way inside of the house.

While walking through the hallway, i heared the boys voices outside.

I just continued my way upstairs and shortly after sitting down on my bed, my brother came in and placing a pizza box beside me.He gave me another quick hug and a ruffle though my hair before leaving the room again and closing the door.

I watched a film on my TV while eating the pizza. The boys went inside after some time and probably were in the home cinema right now.

It was nearly 10 p.m. when i felt myself emotional stable enough to go inside there and join them.

When i walked inside, they were at the beginning of their second movie.

I sat in the further back alone. I didn't want to interfer anything.

You may wonder what i mean?

Well, Hinata and my bother were sitting next to each other, holding hands. Like for real. I think my brother has found himself a boyfriend.

But after only a few minutes, no one other than that said boyfriend having brother was sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here? Go back to your boyfriend!" I whispered into his ear sharply.

"He is not-" My brother started, his cheeks bright red. I could see that even in this darkness.

"Don't even try to deny it. I see the way you look at him. You like him a LOT. And he looks at you the same way. Get over yourself and ask him out instead of sitting here." I said, but still whispering.

"Nobody. Not a boyfriend, a team, anything, is placed over you. Hinata managed not being my boyfriend so far, so i think he will manage for a little longer." He said. 

Well, more like stated.

Nothing could change his opinion anymore.

I sighed while shacking my head. I than let it drop on my brothers shoulder, who's arm immediatly wrapped around me.

We stayed in tha position for the rest of the film, just changing little things.

No matter how hard i tryed to get him to go to Hinata, he wouldn't boudge.

But when they started the third film, i finally managed and was alone now again in the back in my seat.

Now, i do miss him.

--------------------------------------------

Hey!

I have managed to update today! I hope you like it.

And thanks for the 6.8 k Reads. You guys are amazing.

Also a big thank you to all these people, who comment this nice stuff on these chapters. It makes even my darkest days a little brigther and motivates me to write more. So: Thank you!

Well, i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I will try my best to update soon again!

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N