Chapter 53

Y/N POV

I was really excited for todays training. Because i will finally get the thoughts of the other players on the training camp.

I still can't really believe, that we are allowed to do this.

I was already inside the Gym and started doing some serves because i was really bored. I did multiple serves, some jump serves, some jump float serves, normal serves with a little extra spice added to them. 

Practically, whatever came to my mind in that moment.

Soon, the rest of the team arrived and we started with our regular warm-ups and some playing the ball between each other.

Afterwards, the coach called us together. 

"So, if got a thing to announce before we start practice." The coach said. I was starting to get really excited about their reaction.

"Thanks to Y/N" the coach continued. Welp, this is getting kinda awkward because everyone is now staring at me. "We are able to host a training camp against many diffrent teams all over japan." 

For a short time, the hole Gym was silent. My nervs were on edge. Then the team errupted in motivated shouts and stuff like that. At least everybody seemed happy about the thing. 

Besides....

Why does he look so mad?

Did i do something wrong?

I don't know.

I glanzed at my boyfriends face again and now it was completly motionless again.

"Now, that being said: Back to practice." The coach told us and we all responded with "Yes sir."

We went onto the court and did multiple training excercises.

In the end, we were all exhausted but happy because we had a good training.

I went to the changing rooms and grabbed my bags and left.

Normally, Toshi would wait for me by the side of the Gym, but he wasn't there. I saw him walking up front with Tendo.

What did i do to him?

I ran after him and called his name. He didn't react at all.

Only when Tendo pushed him into my direction and joined the rest of the team a little further up front, did toshi wait for me.

I catched up to him and stood infront of him while trying my best to look tall.

"What the fuck did i do to him?" I asked him directly. "You have been avoicing me during practice and you are looking mad all the time. Not one attack really worked out well. So what is going on?"

"Maybe the problem is what you didn't do." He stated and tryed to get past me. And he managed, because i was thinking about his words.

He was already a few steps ahead and my back was still pointing in his direction.

"It's about the training camp, isn't it?" I said. I felt him stop and turn around to me, so i did the same. "Listen, i didn't know about that this will work 'til today in my last period. I only had a plan in my head and the coach was assisting me in convincing the principal but nothing was sure 'till today."

"But you had a plan." He said coldly. "And you didn't care about telling me."

WIth that he turned around again and continued his way.

"I didn't want you to have false hope." I defended myself while going after him with quick steps.

"I don't need protection from something like that. I could have helped you or something. Or i couldn't if you didn't want me to but this is something that concerns the hole team, so i as the captain should at least be involved." He argued while keeping his fast pace, while i tryed to catch up to him.

"I understand what you mean, okay? I will try my best to not keep secrets like that from you again. I just wanted to manage to do this on my own. I will tell you next time, okay?" I said to him, trying to convince him.

"I don't want you to keep secrets from me at all." He said.

Now that made me angry.

"I am sorry, that i am not an open book like you seem to wish me to be! Sorry, that i don't trst people that easily and don't just tell everybody every of my secrets! If that makes you feel so uncomfortable that you can't be together with me, than fine. We can end this right here and now. I bet there are hundreds of girls in this school, that will tell you their secrets just when you ask them to!" I yelled at him and then practically ran past him. 

Or at least tryed. Because i failed at that.

Because he grabbed my arm and stopped me. He then pushed me against the wall next to us. Not so hard that i injured myself but so that i couldn't escape.

"That is not what i meant, Y/N." He started but i didn't even let him finishe completly before yelling "Oh, i am quite sure that that i what you meant!"

I tried getting out of his grip, but by now he hold both of my arms tightly in his hands.

"Listen to me. I don't want you to tell me every single of your secrets right now. Take as much time as you need. But tell me, if you look at the situation out of my perspective: How can i completly trust you when you don't even tell me about so little things like you trying to host a training camp?" He told me. That made me think.

He had a good point and he was right. What i did wasn't let's say the best thing to do in the situation. So i can understand his words and actions.

With that, most of my anger and frustration left my body and i let my head fall up front, making contact with the chest of my boyfriend. At least i hope he still is.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted out like that bu rather look at it from this side. I am reallly sorry." I said.

I immediatly felt the arms of Toshi wrap around meand he then said "Hey, it's okay. I should have also been more thoughtful about my words. I didn't thought that they could hurt you like this at first."

I smiled at that and said "Guess we both overreacted a little."

"Yeah, i guess." He agreed and then added "Being in a relationship isn't as easy as i thought."

We both laughed at that and made our way to our dorm houses.

Before dropping me off, i gave him a kiss whish he gladly returned. It wasn't a long one, but a really, really beautiful one because it showed the passion that we felt for each other better than thousands of words could ever describe.

We decided to go jogging tomorrow again at our normal time even though it was weekend.

But there got something in the way. Something that i wasn't expecting.

But at the same time, i was incredibly excited to receive these news.

--------------------------------------

Hey!

I am back with another chapter and another cliff hanger. Whooh!

I hope you still enjoyed the chapter.

Btw, it ws for me the first time to write such a dramatic love life situation of however you want to call it so sorry if it isn't the best.

Also, yesterday, we were at a little oer 13k Reads, now we are at 15k. Thank you so much!!!!

Anyways i hope you still have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N