Chapter 35

Y/N POV

So in the morning, it was all the same as yesterday.

I got up, went jogging for a short time with Toshi and then went on the bus. I was alone again, but i still didn't care.

In fact, i started to like being alone with my thought on the bus.

So after some time, we arrived back at the Gym.

My brother had textedd me that they would be playing against Aoba Johsai today and i just sent him 'mhm'. I think that pissed him off.

Anyways.

So we would have the earlierst game and the one of Seijoh and Karasuno would start a little later, so I maybe was possible to watch the game.

We arrived and started warmind up, Johzenji, our opponent, soon joinging us.

After warming up, we got ready for the game. The coach announced the poisiton we would play in.

It was the same as yesterday.

We were up to serve, so it fit perfectly.

But before the coach sent us out on the field, i asked a little something.

"Can i say something real quick?"

The coach looked at me confused for a second but then nodded.

Everyone was looking at me now.

We were standing in the usual cyrcle, so i stood up a little, but not to much.

"So, i know very well that Johzenji's team right now doesn't really fit to their banner anymore. They are a team that is full of surprises and tries to do the best out of everything. They take everything out of their happiness. 

But i know, that we are better. We just need to always expect the unexpected. When you usually would play the ball over the net lightly, because nothing else works, still expect them to attack. Don't just think of the regular.

Because then, we can take their weapon away, take their happineyy away, and attack on our side and with our strength. Understood?"

"Yes!" the hole team yelled.

I put my right fist out and the rest of the team, even the coaches, did the same. All of our fist met in the middle.

I yelled "Shiratorizawa! FIGHT!"

And the hole team yelled after that "FIGHT".

We went on the court and confidence clearly showing on our faces  but not to much, just the regular bit of confidence, like you can do it but not overbearing you know?

Anyways, moving on to that boy with that tongue piercing.

Wanna know why?

Because the moment i went on the court and to the position of the server he said 

"Wait! She is actually a player? I thought she was the manager. And what? She is even serving? Well, that will be an easy serve to pick up."

Only if you knew, i said in my head.

I grabbed the volleyball i got from the referee after the captains shock hands.

I walked a few steps back and heared that boy say "Is she really gonna do a jump serve?"

I chuckled to myself.

Tendo turned his head to me and said "Give us a good serve. Even though telling you is unnecessary because you will do a good one anyways."

I gave him a light smile, before hearing the whistle being blew and focusing completly on my serve.

I threw the ball up in the air perfectly and started running and jumped.

I let my eyes travel around Johsenji's field. That boy, that had been talking shit about me, was in the backrow. Perfect.

I hit the ball right next to him with so much force that i left a mark on the floor. He wasn't even able to move.

It was an ace.

The Gym was silent for a moment, before the team of Shiratorizawa started celebrating because we made the first point.

That guy still looked completly shocked like the rest of the team.

I was facing him and on my way to do another serve, when i turned around and looked him dead in the eye and said "Well, i guess, the girl who is a player instead of manager can do a jump serve. And quite a powerful one to. And let me tell you: I am going to do another one."

I turned my head back around while he was staring at me, completly taken back. I felt his eyes on my back.

I took a deep breath, before turning around, grabbing a ball and doing another jump serve after the whistle had been blown.

It was an ace just the way all the remaning three were.

We were already leading 5:0 and Johzenji didn't even get the chance to pick the ball up.

When Ohira was getting ready to serve, i said "Give us a nice serve, Ohira."

He nodded.

He made a normal serve but way more percisly that other peoples. 

But Johzenji managed to pick the ball up but with great struggle.

But they sat the ball so high, that that boy was able to spike. From the back. And it wasn't even that bad.

But no one on my team was expecting an easy ball, just as i told them to.

I saw that the ball went to the left to Yamagata, so i ran up front to the net to be ready to set it.

The ball was perfectly received to my spot and i made eyecontact with Toshi telling him that it will be his ball. At the same time i called out for Tendo and he got ready to be a decoy by attacking in first tempo.

I akted like i would be playing to Tendo but in the last second i switched to play the ball to Toshi, who was ready to attack in second tempo.

I tossed the ball to him and he spiked, slamming the ball on the other side of the court.

Another point for us.

Like that the game went on.

We managed to shut down most of the cracy weird attacks from Johzenji. Just two got past us. In addition to that, Goshiki touched the next on accident once and a serve landed in the out as well as net by two other ones.

But in the end, we easily won the first set with 25:5.

I told everyone in the break, that they were doing a really good job and that they should keep it up and that accidents happen.

And we won the second set aswell.

With 25:3. 

We met in the middle with the other team for a short time and then our ways seperated again, Johzenji making their way home and us heading to the next game.

Well, besides me.

---------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you all enjoyed thei chapter after about a week not updating and i apologize for that.

It's just, that i am back at school and we still need to write more exams and test and stuff but i will do my best to keep updating.

So i hope you all have  a nice day/night!

Your A/N