Chapter 62

Y/N POV

We headed back to the Gym but then realised that it was already so late that we ain't got games anymore. We still went there and then joined the other teams to the cafeteria in the school building, where we would eat dinner.

So by now, i should probably tell, which teams are here.

So in the training camp present are:

- Shiratorizawa (of course)

- Karasuno (as you already know)

- Aoba Johsei (also known)

- Nekoma (I knew they have a strong bond with Karasuno, so i thought: Why not invite them aswell?)

- Fukorodani (I mean their ace is awesome and the team is of course aswell)

and finally 

- Inarizaki (With their twin duo and the resulting strong bond in the hole team is just amazing and really hard do go against)

So yeah, that's all, but that are still quite a lot of people.

During dinner, i just grabbed myself a tray, got some food and then headed out of the, for my liking in that moment, way to loud and crouded cafeteria.

Instead, i headed to one of my favorite retreats. The rooftop. 

I took the staricase up and opened the door to the rooftop. It is normally never locked.

The roof is designed like a gaiant terrace on top of the school. On the edges are around two meter high fences that are designed, so they are nearly impossible to climb over. But of course, it was just another challange for me. I don't know how wany times i already sat on the other side of the fence and let my feets dangel above the ground. Between the fence and the edge are around a half meter space, so you can stand there or even sit there perfectly fine.

But right now, i just sat down on one of the benches standing up here and ate and peace with no one disturbing me.

My team knew that, when i disappear without telling anyone, i want to be left alone, and the majority of the other player probably didn't even notice me missing.

After finishing my food, i climbed over the fence and let myself drop onto the other side. Sitting down and letting my feets dangel over the edge calmed me down in a really fascinating way.

I don't know how long i had been already sitting up here and just watching the sun set and stars appearing on the night sky, when i heared a familiar voice behind me.

"If you fall off, i will kill you." 

I turned my head to them and faced them with a smile on my face.

"Guess i will have to pay attention not to fall off. I don't really want to face your warth." I said before standing up and climbing back over the fence.

I jumped off from the top and was caught by the strong arms of my boyfriend.

"I mean it." He said. "Don't you dare leave me.

"I won't. I promise. You will never getting rid of me again." I said.

"You better keep that promise." He said and we shared a deep kiss, him still completly holding me.

By the time, we seperated my legs were wrapped around his waist while my hands were burried in his hair. His hands were holding me tightly around my waist and i couldn't help but kiss this person infront of me again.

I could feel him smile as i kept on deepen the kiss.

But turning this into a heated make-out session, that is what Toshi did. Surpiseing, isn't it? I never thought that he could be like that. I thought he was more that typ like: Not before marrige, but i will take it happily before aswell.

Anyways, i digress from the topic.

At some point, Toshi bit my lower lip, asking for entrance, and i allowed it. His tongue went into my mouth and explored every part of it. Sometimes, i would try to battle for dominace, but my trys were always cut short by him.

While that was going on, his hands travelled around my body. From going up my shirt 'till down to my but. 

But i wasn't really better either.

My hands at some point loosened their grip on his hair and head and travelled around as much body as they could find and easily went below his shirt, while my legs were wrapped thigtly around his waist still.

At some point, we panted, both completly shocked and exhausted from what just happened, while we tryed to atch our breath.

"Well, that was amazing." I said smiling while still panting. I was still clinging onto him like a monkey.

"Yeah, indeed." Toshi said, also still trying to catch his breath.

At some point, he sat me down and i let go off him, but i just felt still completly warm because of what just happened.

We decided to go back to our dorms, because we were both really exhausted and while doing so, i told Toshi about what happened at the practice from the nationals team and that i am captain and he was really happy for me.

He walked with me untill we were stanfing right before the door to my dorm, like in the building.

He pulled me in for a hug by my waist and then we kissed each other one last time passionately, before seperating and saying our good nights.

He then went to his own dorm and i went inside my dorm and flipped onto my bed.

Because of the training camp the principal had requested that as many students as possible go home and Hoshi decided to go home aswell because she really missed her family.

But the moment, i was on top of the sheets, i grabbed my phone and video called her.

After she picked up, i told her eveything from today. Me being the captain of the nationals team, she congratulated me a lot, the game against Karasuno, the fight with my brother and then the time with Toshi on the rooftop.

She joked a lot about the last thing and i was sure, that i am never getting rid of tha again. But that was fine with me. I know she wouldn't intentionally really badly harm me with he words.

After a lot more talking, we decided to both go to bed, so i sayed goodbye to her and then changed into my pyjamas and crawled under the sheets.

This day was way to long for my liking.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey!

i hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I just wanted to add some spice to the realtionship, so well, you see what happened out of that.

Have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N