Chapter 18

Y/N POV

It was nothing else than my father and brother watching a volleyball game on the TV, making notes on it and discussing movements.

I took of my shoes and hanged my jacket on the hook above them.

I slowly walked down the corridor. 

When i got pat the living room, i stopped in the doorway. My bother and father was both sitting on the couch, so they couldn't see me, their faces turned to the TV. Infront of them on the table were spreaded out papers and penciles as well as notebooks. On the TV was running a volleyball game from today.

Typical.

Facing the door in armchair in a angle of ninty degree to my father and brother on the couch, was sitting my mom. When she saw me releave came into my face. 

I knew, how worried she always was when i was going home alone at that time.

She stood up and came to me, walking while doing that infront of my brother and father. It catched the attention of my brother. He turned his head to the destination of mom, so me. Our eyes were locked together for a short moment. But he then turned away from me. 

That a game of volleyball was more interesting than his own twin sister wasn't really something new for me but the coldness in his eyes hit me. Usually, they would at least show a little bit of love but right now, they were completly blank.

My mother came up to me and hugged me thightly. I leaned my head on her shoulder, while she was rubbing my back. She eventually broke the hug apart and told me that food was in the kitchen. I nodded and made my way there.

It was only a little left from the food but it was enough for me because i had already something to eat. I put it into the microwave and then grabbed it and took it with me in the living room. 

It was the same, as when i first looked inside.

I decided i would go sit next to my mom in a chair and eat.

When i walked past my brother and father, my father just said "Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

He looked up at me with a kinda disgusted but at least not appreciating look.

"Someone called Y/N, who is your fucking daugther."

Every single bit of good energye which was in my body, was gone from one moment to the next.

I said down in the chaor and slammed my bowl with food down on the table infornt of me.

"Do you think you can talk to me like that, young lady?"

"What i think is completly unimportant to you, but if you really wanna know that: Yes, i do!"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IN MY OWN HOUSE!"

" WELL, I GUESS IT'S NICE FOR YOU TO HEAR THEN THAT I WILL SOON BE MOVING OUT AND INTO THE DORMS OF SHIRATORIZAWA ACADEMY!"

I was really angery at that point.

I knocked over my bowl with food, all over the notes my brothers and fathers notes and then walked out the living room. The moment i was outside, i started running.

I knew my father would be raging in a little. Of course not because of me leaving, he will probably be really happy about that, but because i ruined his notes, which he can just take again, i mean it ain't that difficult.

When i was upstairs and just threw my door shut, my father started screaming. I quickly looked my door. I was the only one having a kye to it because i stole the one from my parents because, when i look my door then with a good reason.

And my father also couldn't break threw the door. They were exctra secured if there would be a robbery or something. 

I heared my father come up the stairs, wtill yelling.

I quickly ran over to my door to the balcony i had, grabbing some other warm stuff in the process and then got outside quickly. I slammed the door shut behind me and enjoyed the quite outside.

The house it completly soundprove, so i couldn't hear my fathers yelling out hear.

I slid down the wall next to the balcony door, tears starting to stream down my face.

We were such a wonderful family. Yes, my father always tended to be a little easy getting angry but it was okay.

But since i joined Shiratorizawa, it was getting worse and worse. Until now. That was a new high point.

Why?

Can somebody just explain to me, why the fuck this needed to happen to me?

Why can't i just be happy and play volleyball and not stand in the shadow of my brother all the time and do something on my own for the first time.

Why?!!!

More and more tears streamed down my face. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face in them. I sobbed uncontrolably and hugged my knees. 

I didn't stop crying, until i couldn't cry anymore. I felt empty.

When i went back inside the house, it was quiet.

I just got to my bed and changed into my pyamas. I felt like an empty case was moving on it's own. I didn't really feel like i had any controle over my body anymore.

I just let my cloths lay where they were. I would clean up tomorrow. I jumped on my bed and crawled under the sheets.

They were cold but warmer than me at the same time.

When i looked at my alarm clock i could see that i had been out for about 1 and a half hour. No wonder i was so cold.

I hugged myself to make me a little bit warmer again.

It at some point worked and a little bit more warmth was spreding through my body. I took deep breaths when the heat warmed me up again.

It was calming.

I finally fell asleep, also because of the big exhaustion.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N