Chapter 31

Y/N POV

Just similar to that, my days went on.

I would wake up, go jogging with Toshi, eat breakfast, go to school and then have practice, doing my homework after showering and then going to sleep.

It did was quit exhausting but i enjoyed it becuase i was with my firends and had fun all the time.

But now, it was saturday.

I still went jogging this morning with Toshi but only for half an hour and quit slowly to not work us off to much.

Afterwards, we grabbed our bags and we walked to the bus and hopped inside when all of the teammembers arrived.

I sat down at the back alone, putting my bag on the seat beside me.

Toshi was sitting together with Tendo further upfront. I didn't mind, though.

Normally i would be sitting with Hoshi, but she and the girls team would be riding in their own bus because this one was quit full with the hole team on it.

When we started driving, i decided to put on my headphones and turned on my music.

(A/N: You can decide what music. Whatever you like.)

Just as i was about to shut down my phone in order to completly focus on my music, i got a text from my dear brother.

Dumb brother <3: Hey! Today is the big day.

I guess so: Y/N

Why are you making such a big deal out of it?: Y/N

Dumb brother <3: Because it decides if we are able to ply more volleyball in the future, duh

The only thing that fits in your brain is volleyball, isn't it?: Y/N

Dumb brother <3: That is not true!

🤨: Y/N

Dumb brother <3: Well, maybe a little. 

Hah, gotcha: Y/N

Dumb brother <3: Anyways: Are you now coming to watch?

If i have time, maybe: Y/N

Dumb brother <3: From you that is as good as a yes.

Fine, have it however you want. I don't care: Y/N

Gtg off. Bye: Y/N

Dumb brother <3: Bye

With that i shut down my phone an laid back and my head on the window next to me, looking at the landscape going by.

As soon as we arrived in Sendai, i started to put my headphones in my bag as well as my smart phone because we would be arriving soon.

When the bus parked in a parking lot infront of the Gym, we got off and made our way inside. There were already some people here, but not many. It was really early. But we wanted to worm ourself up already a little.

So we got to a field, we would be able to use until the teams, which are regulary playing here would show up. 

We didn't have to play in the first round, because we won last year and went to nationals and so yeah. We would only play in the second match against a school called Ohigiminami. 

Anyways, we started warming up by running some laps and stretch. Then we started with our liberos on one side of the court, the setters in the middle of the other side infront of the net and the rest, the attacker, on the side of the setters. They would join the liberos after spiking, for the spike of the next person and then tey take their place.

We did that until the other team arrived and we left.

Most of the people on the team decided to just start looking around and for maybe some old friends or whatever.

But i decided to go to the plan. There i found out where Karasuno was playing and i made my way to the field.

I was wearing my trikot but my normal training jacket over my t-shirt, to not get to cold.

I told Toshi, where he would find me and then started walking to the court.

I arrived on the grandstand i found someone i wasn't expecting to see.

"Oikawa." I neutrally stated. He turned around to me with his stupid smile on his face waving his hand.

"Oh, hello Y/N. I haven't seen you in some time." He said, still smiling.

"Well, duh. I constantly am at school."

"You are in Shiratorizawa?"

"No, she is only wearing the trikot for fun." Iwaizumi said completly neutral just as i did before to Oikawa and smacked him over the head. I always liked Iwaizumi more than Oikawa. He isn't so disgustingly cheerish.

"Why are you always so mean to me Iwa-chan?"

"Because you deserve it."

I made the last few steps over to them ans sat down just one or two seats away from them.

"True." I said, supporting what Iwaizumi just said.

"You both are so mean to me."

I just shurgged it off and turned my attention to what was infront of me. It looked like the teams were getting ready. 

It was Karasuno against Tokonami.

"You know, we had a training match against Karasuno some time ago?" Oikawa asked.

"You know, i had a training match against a university some time ago? But do you care about that? No. So why should i care about what you say." I said completly cold.

"You are so mean." Oikawa whined.

"Quit whining or i will go to the other side of the grnadstand and take your precious Iwa-chan with you" I said.

"Please do." Iwaizumi said and i just chuckled at that.

But i guess my threat worked because Oikawa was silent after that.

I completly focused now on the game which was just about to start.

The teams made their final groups and i heared the captain of Krasuno yell 'Karasuno' and the rest joining him with 'fight'. It kinda made me smile.

When they got into their starting line-ups, a tiny, orange haired guy was in the position of a middle blocker.

Intresting.

This team was actually starting to catch my intrest.

As soon as the game started, Karasuno made their first point.

The baldy, who made the point, started yelling and their libero joined soon and the captain yelled at them in result, getting Karasuno a warning. I just shook my head at their stupidity.

At the thrid or foruth point, the orange haired guy ran onto making a quick attack after a perfect receive of the other teams serve by Karasuno's libero.

The orange haired guy jumped, and damn. It looked like he was flying. It made me smile.

My brother played the ball to the ornge haired bird, who slammed it down in the other teams court, and landed safely afterwards.

It made me smile.

Karasuno was quite and intresting team. I already knew so.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you all for over 2.6 K.

Have a nice day/night!

Your A/N