Chapter 36

Y/N POV

I made my way to the game of my brother.

He was playing against Seijoh and i was wondering how this was turning out.

When i arrived they were in the middle of the thrid set.

The points were nearly even. Nobody getting a real lead.

At some point, Karasuno witched in their pinch server, number 12, but they failed their set but it looked like he hasn't been a pinch server for quite long and he still has a lot to learn.

But after that, Karasuno managed to close the point gap again and they were pushing each other further and further with no one getting the final point.

Until it stood 31:32 for Seijoh.

After the serve from Seijoh and Karasuno receiving the ball, Tobio ran to set the ball and Hinata to make a quick.

Just the moment the set from Tobio hit Hinata's hand, he was blocked.

He had his eyes closed, so he couldn't go around the block, so the ball went back into Karasuno's court...

...

and fell to the ground.

All the effort from the players to pick the ball up were useless.

The ball hit the groun in Karasuno's side, giving Seijoh the point.

Seijoh won 31:33.

After all the meeting in the middle of the field from the two teams, they came to thank their watchers.

I stood in the back of the grandstand, but when Tobio's eyes searched through the crowd, his eyes found mine.

I gave him a reasuring nod and slight smile before turning around and leaving to my next game.

Our last game today would be against a team called Wakutani Minami.

They are known for having someone like a second tiny gigant on the team. But they ain't all that. I guess, he is the only reason they got this far.

While i was running down the halls to the Gym, i passed a lot of people. they kinda all stared at me with made me feel a little uncomfortable. Never saw a girl running or what? 

I just ignored them, before i arrives in the Gym.

They all were short before starting with attack warm up, so i quickly joined them, already being warmed up from the run.

The game againt Wakutani Minami wasn't so bad.

I mean, we won. Being honest, this copy of the tiny gigant wasn't to bad. He had some good techniques.

But still.

We won the set 5:25 and 4:25.

With that we stood in the finals.

I wonder...

While we were packing up our things, i was talking with Toshi and Tendo about this and that.

They also asked me why i was gone before, because i didn't really quite explain it to anyone, so i just told them that i had watched my brother.

They left it with that.

After some time, Goshiki came in and told us that our opponent tomorrow will be Seijoh.

This will be interesting.

Standing against Oikawa and Iwazumi in the finals.

I wanna see their faces, when i walk on the field.