Chapter 32

Y/N POV

I watched the game continue.

Karasuno wone. With ease. Not really completly, but Tokonami wasn't really a big deal for them.

I sat the hole game besides Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Oikawa kept on complaining about Karasuno not using their freaky quick attack. I wonder what he is talking about.

The coaches of the team from Seijoh were also here and watching Karasuno play. 

I wonder...

Did they have like a practice match together or what?

When the game finished, i turned to Iwaizumi and asked "Did you guys have a practice match against Karasuno before?"

He nodded and said "We lost."

"Wait! You two lost against them? Wow."

"Yeah, but only because i could only play the last few minutes, because i got injured and the coach wanted, that i get checked up before i play." Oikawa whined.

"Stop, whining, Shittykawa. It's your own fault for getting hurt." 

"Why are you always so mean to me, Iwa-chan?"

I just shook my head at their actions, while they continued their little fight. I stood uf and went downstairs again, on my search for my brother.

I found my brother outside playing a volleyball between himseld and the orange haired bird.

"If you guys continue to do everything together, people will think you are dating." I called over to them, while jumping donw a few stairs which are infront of the entrance.

Both of them turned their heads to me, their cheeks lightly read. Oh dear god. They aren't really dating, are they?

As soon as Tobio recognized me, he ran over to me and hugged me while lifting me up, like he hadn't seen me in ages.

"Dude, calm down. It's not like i will disappear." I said.

"Who knows." He said, still not letting me down. So i hit him once over the head. He winced but let me go.

"Hey Kageyama. Who is this girl? They look exactly like you, just in girl version." The bird said, talking for the first time after i arrived again.

"You didn't even tell them? Rude." I hit my brother once again.

"Oww, stop hitting me." He whined.

"You sound like Oikawa. He also whines so often."

"I am NOT like Oikawa."

"You know the grand king?" The bird asked.

"If you mean Oikawa, yes. Played volleyball in my freetime with him for quite some time."

"Wow. But still. Who are you?"

"Let me intorduce myself because it seems as if my brother doesn't want to. I am Y/N Kageyama. I am Tobio's twin sister. I am also setter. I go to Shiratorizawa."

"Wow. Are you as good as Kageyama?"

"Who knows?"

My brother looked at me with quite and angry look but i just playfully hit his shoulder.

"Anyways. Who are you, little bird?" I asked.

"Bird? I am not a brid and definetly not little. Hmph."

"Well if you ask me, when you jump it does look like you are a bird and have wings, at least in the game you just had. So yes, you are a bird. And you are also little for your age. Don't try to say anything against that."

"Well, maybe i am a little smaller but i can jump really high."

"Yeah, i saw that. It is impressiv."

His face light up and he smiled so bright, i thought i would go blind.

"But still: What's your name?"

"Oh, I am Shoyo Hinata. I go to Karasuno. I am middle blocker and decoy but in truth i want to become the ace."

"You know, Hinata, volleyball is a teamsport. You can't win on your own. And being an affactiv decoy is sometimes way more important and has a lot more resposibility than being the one scoring the point. Becuase you need to get the block on your tale, so they fall for it and try to block you so the other person has completly free space to hit. So no matter what position you play in, you are as important as every single other player on the field. Being the ace is nice and stuff, but waht would the ace do if they have a triple block infornt of them and aren't able to spike through it because it is to strong because the decoy didn't do his work? What would the ace do without the setter setting the ball to him? What would the ace do if the libero or anyone else doesn't receive the ball, so the setter can set? See, it is one big mechanism and everyone is an equally important part of it."

After i finished my long speech, Hinata seemed to be deep in thought.

I turned to my brother, who looked at me, definetly jealous that i was able to make conversation that easily. I had always been the more talkactiv from us two.

I saw a guy out of their team approche them. He was averagly tall, was built quite slender with grey eyes and hazel-brown eyes. He was the number two, if i remebered correctly.

"I will leave you guys alone for now. I will try my best to watch your next game aswell, but you gotta make it a little quick. I got my own games too."

With that i turned around, leaving them with their arriving teammate alone. I was jogging through the building and already headed to the field, where the next game of Karasuno would take place.

As i arrived up the stairs to the grandstand, i saw Oikawa.

Hell nah.

I was on my way truning around, when he saw me.

"Hey Y/N!"

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

"Meanie."

"No, seriusly. Where is even Iwaizumi? Did he finally leave you?"

"Mean. But no. They coaches wanted to talk with him about something. But they left quite a long time ago."

"Probably ran away. Can't blame them to be honest."

"That hurt."

"It was supposed to."

I sighed deeply but sat down next to Oikawa. I let my bag drop on the side, where Oikawa was not sitting. Just to be sure.

I fatched my bag on my way to the grand stand. I needed some stuff out it and i was to lazy to get it out right there, so i just took the lot.

I grabbed my phone out of it and started scrolling through social media.

I saw that Oikawa was trying to look at my phone, so i just hit him on the back of his head.

"Owww, exactly the place where Iwa-chan already hit me today." He whined.

I growled at him and luckily, he shut up. I spent my time on social media until i got a text.

It was from Toshi.

He texted me that they would start warming up in 15 minutes.

I looked down at the field. The teams were getting ready to start. So i could watch at least some of the game.

I also now realised that most of the rest of the Seijoh team was also here again. Iwaizumi included.

I focused now completly on the game infront of me.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

It is one of the longest i have written in this book so far.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N