Chapter 7

Y/N POV

We really celebrated the point but i admonished them to stay focused. 

Miyako made another serve and the ball was received percisly by the libero this time. I looked around. There was the possibility to make an attack over the redhaired middleblocker, the wingspiker on the right or Ushijima. It ended in a quick from the middleblocker but i couldn't come to the ball that fast in that moment because i was more focused on maybe blocking Ushijima so i couldn't come to that side of the court in such a short time. 

The ball hit the floor on our side.

"Come on. It doesn't matter. The next one is our again." I called while getting to the baseline. I got the ball and Akina called for a nice serve. I waled back a few steps and then threw the ball up. But before that i looked, where i wanted to place the ball. Then i ranafter and jumped high and made a jump serve. I slammed the ball down right so, that the Libero thought, it would go out but it hit the ground a little before the endline.

We celebrated after my team realised that the serve was in.

I did the same serve two times again. Always so that it looked as if it would go out and then hit the court a little before the baseline. And it always was so placed that it was nearly impossible to get to the ball when he was flying besides you.

After these two serves, Shiratorizawa called for a time-out. We just cheered a little at the line and drank something and stuff like that but i repeated to not lose the focus.

We after that got back on the court and i made another serve. I hade two more i can do. And we were already leading with 6 : 1.

I got the ball and looked for a new place to place the ball. Or a new typ of serve. But i didn't want to reveal everything so i threw the ball up and placed it between libero and setter i guess but with so much speed and force, that you could barely see the ball hit the floor. You could only hear it.

We celebrated the point shortly once again and i just did the same serve once again. It was an ace like every single one before. Now i needed to go because i only can make 5 serves in a row.

(A/N: I am not sure if that's true so if you know it, pls comment it.)

Akakura needed to leave the court and Kami came inside but that was rather fine. It was now Akina's trun to serve, when it hit me.

We were leading 8 : 1 against the Shiratorizawa boys team.

I calles for a nice serve and Akina made a jump float serve. She was really good at it but the libero from the boys team was really strong when it came to recieves, like he shoud, but especially receives from serves. 

So he received the ball with ease.

But i still told Akina that it was a good serve. 

The ball on the other side of the court went to the setter and from there to Ushijima. I couldn't block him now, that we all knew and i did the only thing i could do. And that was getting ready to receive.

And that's what i did. I went to the most possible place, where the ball would hit the floor and focused. The ball went straight down to me. I analyzed every tiniest moveof it and then perfectly received it. A ball, Ushijima spiked just next to the block. 

The ball went to the original position of the setter. I didn't even really noticed that everyone was staring at our game and the hole Gym was silent. I ran to the side for a spike. I called for Kami to set it to me because i already knew, he was relativly good at it. He did as i said and i had a triple block infornt of me.

But that wasn't a problem at all.

I pretended to spike the ball with full force through a hole but when the redhairs arms started to move to the hole and i was a second before hitting the ball, i changed the angle my hand only a tiny bit, so i hit the ball right there, where the redhairs hand was a moment before.

I hit the ball with so much speed and force that nobody could react to it and the ball hit the ground on the side of Shiratorizawa. I landed in one move on the ground and my team and i gathered in the middle of the court and celebrated.

We were in the lead with 8 points.

Like that the set went on. After the 8 point lead Shiratorizawa called for a time-out but after we just continued our thing. 

I ether received the ball or Akakura did, who also made some sets ad stuff like that, he was also really good at handeling lefthanded spikes, or i blocked Ushijima. The ball ether went straight down or it ended in a one-touch, which was simple for Akakura or any other person to receive.

But of course Shiratorizawa made points aswell. it didn't work all the time and they also had very creativ attacks but we did aswell. 

So in the end we won the first set with 25 : 15.

 It was an act of strength but we somehow managed to stay at our level. We kept on fiting on the ground to keep the ball up or in the air. I set the balls perfectly for individual situations and my team did amazing things aswell.

So we also won the second set with 25 : 16.

We celebrated like cracy afterwards because we were really happy to win the game and that with such an amazing performance.

Currently, i was sitting outside in a shadow to cool down a little with one of my waterbottles. We still had all the other games infornt of us, but i didn't saw a big problem in that.

Then somebody sat down next to me.

------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

Some of you maybe were informed but i will only be able to update this book about once a week because i have school again and stuff like that. But please don't be mad at me if i don't get to update the book only once.

But i still hope to see you soon.

Your A/N