52. Going camping

if this sucks i'm sorry i've never gone camping so idk what to do 😭

classes started so rip me, i didn't even get to do a lot of requests during my break lolol

also if you find more typos than usual i have acrylic nails and it messes up my typing rip
requested by: @Gigi14031

HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY :) <3

💥💥💥

"Make sure you bring warm clothes, it gets cold at night" Katsuki told me as he laid on my bed scrolling through his phone and not helping me pack
"Ugh, can I just not go?" I asked as I sat on the edge of my bed
"Tsk' you're only saying that because your dumbass waited until the last minute to pack" He put his phone down "Pack long sleeves! What are these short sleeves?!"
"Okay okay!"

UA offered a camping weekend where we actually sleep in tents and in the woods. They said they had taken extra precautions against villains, I don't know like what though so I was kind of uneasy about going.
But then I found out whoever didn't want to go camping and decided to stay at the school would have to take a class with Principal Nezu and write essays.

I rather much sleep outside than do essays, even though I've never gone camping Katsuki said he'd teach me everything and we could probably even share a tent. And this is where we're at now, him telling me what to pack and not pack.

"Why are you taking 5 shirts?! It's only a two day trip!" Katsuki shouted
"What if I get wet? Or my shirt is stained? Or something happens? I need to be ready" I explained as I proceed to pack 5 pairs of pants
He just clicked his tongue and went back to his phone "Whatever, but i'm not helping you carry all of that!"
"Okay, yeah sure" I replied knowing what would happen "I just need my toothbrush, toothpaste and toilet paper"
He put down his phone again "Toilet paper?"
"What if I need to pee in the woods? Then what will I use? Leaves?" I sassed
"Oi witch! Obviously there'll be bathrooms!"
"I'm still taking it and if you need it, don't ask me for it" I huffed and packed my last necessities "I'm done"

After all of that commotion Katsuki stayed for a little longer, we talked about random stuff until it was time to go to his room. Of course, he couldn't leave until I gave him his goodnight kiss he always insisted in getting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day rolled around and just like any normal day Katsuki came to get me. And wouldn't you know it, he took my bag that I packed. I had another backpack that I took and packed some snacks and drinks for the road.

We made our way outside where the busses and our classmates were and loaded our stuff. Iida being the responsible class president checked off every student who loaded their luggage and made sure they got on the bus. I'm sure Aizawa sensei really appreciated that, less work for him!

Once everyone was sat on the bus we were ready to go. Everyone sat with whoever they wanted and it was no surprise I was next to Katsuki. He got the window seat on the way there but on the way back it'll be my turn.

"Are we almost there? I'm really hungry" Kaminari called out as his seat mate, Sero, slapped the back of his head "Ow! What was that for?"
"Didnt I tell you to eat before boarding the bus?" Sero told him
"Yeah but I didn't think it'd get hungry this fast"

I chuckled and gave him some of the snacks I packed for Katsuki and me. Although he told me not to give him any because 'it's his fault for not eating.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After arriving to the campsite, which was actually owned by a pro hero, they showed us around to where we could set up our tents for the night and bathrooms for doing our business and showering. There was grills outside for I'm guessing we're gonna grill food the the time being.