26. He gets jealous

first of all.. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO THIS ANGRY POMERANIAN

second, HOLY SHIT, this is longer than the last one

3.6k words so be ready lolol...
requested by: @xSamsPotatox & @chatalove
enjoy !!

💥💥💥

"Pick yourself up boy, no matter how many times you apologize it won't be enough! You hurt my daughter, and you will not be doing it again. Katsuki Bakugo, you are no longer allowed to date my daughter! I'm filing a restraining order against you."

Everyone in the room was shocked. Katsuki picked himself up slowly and looked at my father with disbelief. He looked scared for once. My mom and his parents stayed quiet.

"Y—You can't do that" I broke the silence with my argument
"I can and I will" he turned to me, then back at the Bakugo's "How come you took more damage than he did, it was his fight wasn't it?"
Mitsuki stepped up and stood in front of his son, Masaru was shocked and followed his wife afraid of what she might do. "Excuse me?! Are you wishing misfortune on my son?"
"Your son should be in that hospital bed, not my daughter" My dad argued back

Mitsuki looked mad, Masaru did too, but Mitsuki is the scarier parent when she's mad. I mean my dad was basically insulting Katsuki!

"He's right" Katsuki looked down and spoke in a soft voice,
"Katsuki!!" "Don't say that!" Both Masaru and Mitsuki yelled in sync. "(Y/N), I'm sorry for what happened to you and I wish you a fast recovery. But we have to get going." Mitsuki calmed down
"It's best you do that. You'll be in contact with my lawyers"
"Wait—"
"Be quiet!" My dad cut me off and sighed "Please leave"

~~~~~~~~

The first day here was pretty boring. Although I was still in Hosu, my dad had to go back to work in Musutafu. My mom had stayed with me but I wasn't talking to either of them. They had taken away my broken phone so I wouldn't contact Katsuki, I argued that I just wanted to talk to my other friends but they still refused. So the only thing I could do was watch TV, I was surfing through the channels but I couldn't find anything good. I had probably gone through all the channels three times already.

"Dear, you know this is what's best for you" My mom spoke but I still ignored her and continued to surf through the channels, but she continued. "I thought Katsuki was a great guy for you since you guys grew up together, but part of me is thinking that one day he'll loose control over himself and seriously hurt you."

I wanted to tell her wrong. Katsuki wouldn't hurt me on purpose and that the restraining order was a waste of time, but I still stayed quiet.

"You can't keep this up forever, (Y/N)"

Yes I can.

"(Y/N)"

I sighed and dropped the remote which landed on a random channel. I pulled my call light to signal the nurses that I needed help. In a matter of minutes, a knock was heard on my door. I let them in and a guy wearing scrubs came in.