34. You get sick

I personally like how this one turned out 🥺
requested by: @sarcasmmisunderrated
hehehe
enjoy :) <3

💥💥💥

I knew I shouldn't have done it. I knew the consequences of my actions, but I still do not regret what I did.

"Katsuki! Come on, it's fun!" I tried to drag him into the rain, though he wouldn't budge
"Tsk' are you crazy? You're gonna get sick and I'm not going to be taking care of you, witch!"
I playfully rolled my eyes, "How am I gonna get sick? It's just a little rain"

His eye twitched. Truth be told, it wasn't just a 'little rain' it was pouring hard but I could barely feel it. I was jumping in the puddles and just running around. That was until a certain teacher showed up.

"(Y/N), get inside before you slip and fall. I don't want to deal with any injured student today" Aizawa sensei said as he stood in the porch of our dorm building
"Aww, but it's fun—"
"Now" He cut me off as his eyes glowed red

Of course, he was threatening in that form so I quickly got out of them rain and stepped into the porch where the teacher and Katsuki were standing. Katsuki being the good and soft, even though he will bebe admit it, boyfriend he is had a towel waiting for me.

"Tsk' about time, go shower before you catch a cold!" He threw them towel over my head
"Geez, okay dad" I started to walk away
"Oi witch, that's da—"

Aizawa sensei cleared his throat cutting off Katsuki of whatever he was gonna say.

"What did I tell you?!" Katsuki said as he walked into my room and seeing me covered in layers of blankets,
"I don't recall" I groggily said "Dont make me talk my throat hurts"
"Tsk' I told you, you were gonna get sick" He repeated his words from last week "Like I said, I'm not gonna take care of you"

He exited my room.... I think. I couldn't tell since my mind was also foggy. Good thing it was the weekend, so we didn't have to go to school... I think. Katsuki or Aizawa sensei would've told me anyway. So I just drifted off to sleep.

I was suddenly awakened by a blinding light. Last time I remember I went to sleep with my lights off. I groaned knowing I had to get up and turn them off. Just as I was uncovering myself from my first blanket there was a voice.

"You don't have to do that witch, I'm just going to take your damn temperature"
"Katsuki?" I said in a hoarse voice
"Yes, now let me take your temperature"

I let him do whatever he was going to do.

"What the fuck, your temperature is high!" Katsuki said in his rough voice
"Hmm?"
"I'll be back"
"Mhmm"

Katsuki's POV

Damn witch. I told her she was gonna sick, but what does she do?! Ignore me. Anyway, I had gotten permission from our teacher to go to my house and pick up some soup the old hag I call my mother had made for my girlfriend.
She called me and asked how me and (Y/N) were and I let told her that she was sick. The old hag than proceeded to yell at me for not taking care of her, of course I did tell her that I fucking tried to get her out of the rain but she wouldn't listen.

Finally, I arrived home. I felt like I haven't been here in years after staying in Heights Alliance all this time. I knocked on the door to let my parents know it was me.

"Hi, son! I haven't seen you in ages, how are—"
"You brat!! Why would you let (Y/N) get sick?!" The old hag cut off the old man from finishing how question
"I already told you, I tried! She didn't want to listen!" I shouted back at her "Was it suppose to force her back in?!"
"Hey now, lets not start this. It's nobody's fault, (Y/N) can do what she want"
"Exactly! Thank you, old man!"