05. You're in class 1-A

I was so excited when I got back my results. I ranked 4th place, I couldn't contain my excitement. I even texted Bakugo about it.

Me
Guess what!!
Me
Bakugo!! :((
Me
Katsuki!! Answer me plsssss
Me
Bakahoe...

Katsuki 💥
DONT CALL ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT WITCH

Me
You replied!! Guess what?? :) I ranked #4 !!

Katsuki 💥
I saw... congratulations or whatever
Katsuki 💥
I got first place so you loose

Me
If it weren't for your little speech, I wouldn't have done it :) thank you, Katsuki~~
Me
This isn't a competition so it's okay

Katsuki 💥
Don't mention that to anyone or else ILL FUCKING KILL YOU
Katsuki 💥
EVERYTHING IS A COMPETITION IDIOT

Me
Noo it's not and no you won't :) I'll see you at UA!!

~~~~~

I heard my alarm ringing meaning I had to get up. Today was my first day at UA, so I couldn't complain as I was too excited to do so. I put on my uniform and went downstairs to the kitchen, I knew for sure my mom had made something special for me. She always did on my first days of school.

"Hey kiddo! How are you feeling?" My dad put the newspaper he was reading down to greet me
I smiled "Great, despite it being so early in the morning"
"Congratulations!!" My mom popped out of no where and placed a plate of pancakes in the shape of UA building "I went all out, here's some fruit, yogurt, juice, and extra pancakes"
"Honey, you don't need to do this... She's in high school now" my dad said
My mom just smiled "Don't be ridiculous! You're just jealous you didn't get a plate"

My dad gripped his newspapers knowing my mom was correct, but he wouldn't say anything.

My mom then turned to me with the same smile "Now eat up! You don't wanna late on your first day"

I was thankful. I ate and as soon as I was done I grabbed my book bag off the floor and made my way to the door.

"I'll get going now!" I announced, my parents excited yelled back to do my best and that's exactly on what I plan on doing.

Once UA came into view, my smiled appeared again. I was placed in class 1-A, unfortunately I was too distracted to ask Izuku or Katsuki which class they were in. I knew I would just find out later on.
I quickly made my way to room 1-A. The first thing I thought was that the doors were huge! Like damn, do titans go here too? Shaking off the thought, I opened the door only to be greeted by that uptight blue haired guy yelling at someone. His broad figure was blocking whoever was sitting.

"Get your feet of the desk!! We shouldn't disrespect an elite school like UA with these gestures!!"
"Shut it"
I gasped at that raspy voice, "Bakugo?!"

The blue haired guy moved out of the way to reveal Bakugo with his feet up in his desk.

"Oi, freak witch what the fuck are you doing here?" he asked as he stood up from his desk and came over to me
The blue haired guy stepped in again "You also shouldn't refer your fellow classmate like that! You must be respectful to everyone around you! My name is Iida Tenya, nice to meet you"
"I don't care!" Katsuki shouted at poor Iida,
I just smiled and ignored Katsuki for a second "(L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you! Don't worry about him, that's his nickname for me. I don't mind it" I replied to Iida and turned to Katsuki "I'm also in class 1-A! Meaning our school days together aren't over"
He huffed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Ill just beat you at everything" he said as he went over to his seat and slouched down "So you might as well give up now, freak witch!!"
"Hmm, okay, sure... Bakahoe" I taunted
His fist slammed on his desk "What did you fucking say?!"
I walked over to the desk that was in front of him and put my book bag down "You heard me" I said jokingly, I sometimes find it funny when he's mad or provoked
"I'll make your life a living hell, fuckwad" he told me, but I didn't let it effect me 'cause I was used to his insults
I just sat down and turned my back on him "You already do"

'Geez, that guy sure has a temper'

I turned to whoever said that and see a cute alien like pink skinned girl. I guess Katsuki heard that too since he diverted his attention to her now, making her eyes widen.

"Oi!! Listen here alien freak—"
"Bakugo do you wanna go get ice cream after school?" I interrupted his insult making him go quiet out of no where, he had the same dumbfounded confused look. "I'll take that as a yes?"

_______________
next is hanging out together, soon enough we'll get to confessions 🤪🥺