20. He cooks for you

enjoy~~ !! :)

enjoy~~ !! :)

💥💥💥

Katsuki and I reached his house, he left the door open for me to come in. We took off our shoes and laid down on the couch on his living room. Once again, his parents weren't home so we were just chilling.

"I'm still hungry, we didn't buy ramen" I told him as I turned my head to look at his perfect face
"Tsk, you didn't remind me" He said as he put his hands behind head and closed his eyes
I pouted and shook his arm so he can open his eyes and pay attention to me, "Can't you cook something?" I asked
"What makes you think I'll get up and cook you something, witch?" He scoffed and continued his relaxation

I sighed and let him be. His guilt should get to him first, so I wasn't gonna keep on bothering him for food. So I went back to my phone with a pout. A minute later he stood up and stomped his way to the kitchen, with a smirk I followed him.

"What're you doing?" I asked as I tried not to sound like I was mocking him
"What does it look like I'm doing?!" He said in his usual angry voice, "your aura was bothering me! I know you were upset and hungry"

I smiled and hugged him from behind.

"Tsk, I can't move while you're clinging on to my back" He said rather calmly instead of yelling at me, so I gladly took a seat on one of the kitchen chairs as I watched what he did.

I knew Katsuki was good at cooking, but Ive never seen how he prepares the food and stuff. He almost looked like a professional chef doing so. What would Gordon Ramsey say... Better yet, what would happen if Katsuki was one of Gordon Ramsey's shows... I'd pay actual money to see that. I shook off my thought and watched him do his thing.

"What are you making?" I asked
"Omurice" Katsuki replied while his back was facing me
I gasped, "Can I help you with anything?"

He shook his head making me feel upset for bothering him.

"Let me do this for you"

My mood was lifted from upset to happy. He's such a tsundere.

"What kind of meat do you want?" He asked me as he opened the fridge
"Surprise me"

I didn't see what kind of meat he took, but I did say to surprise me. It was amazing to see how many things he could do at once. He was whisking the eggs, but also preparing the rice, on the stove he had the meat cooking, and pan going for the eggs.

"Do you need something?" He suddenly asked, but didn't stop what he was doing
"Huh? No... Why would you assume that?"
"I can feel your staring"

I felt my face turn red.

"I'm just watching what you're doing!" I argued, "I'll cook for you some day"
"Tsk" He scoffed "You're gonna burn down your kitchen"
I scowled even though he couldn't see me, "I'll prove you wrong one day!"
"That day will be the day when I take you out of town for a date"
"You already did, grandpa, did you forget already?"
He turned back to look at me with sinister eyes, "Dont call me grandpa, witch! I have the best memory!"
"Keep telling yourself that"

After arguing, he surprisingly finished the omurice. Katsuki put the dish in front of me and and gave me a fork. He put his palm on his cheek supporting his face, as he was watching my every move... Even though, I didn't move I just stared at him, lovingly.

"I though you were hungry" He said as he took the fork himself, cut the omurice, and feed me.
I took the fork from him, "I could have—"
"Don't speak with your mouthful"
I hmph'ed, once I finished chewing I opened my mouth again. "I could have done it"
"Well for someone who was hungry, you didn't seem like it"

_____________
y'all, this book is #1 ranking in katsukibakugo
//ugly cries//
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 36k reads
& 850 votes🥺 IT MAKES ME HAPPY

i'll see what i can come up w next so i won't disappoint !!

COMMENT, FAVORITE & VOTE 💜