30. Going cosplaying together

Sorry to keep y'all waiting :( !!
this was requested by: @Heya_guys
hopefully I delivered, even tho i don't really know much about cosplaying and comic con 🥺
as you guys know corpse bride won the poll so here it is! (cosplay visuals at the end of the chapter!(:

Sorry to keep y'all waiting :( !! this was requested by: @Heya_guys hopefully I delivered, even tho i don't really know much about cosplaying and comic con 🥺 as you guys know corpse bride won the poll so here it is! (cosplay visuals at the end of...

also i forgot wigs were a thing so i kind of made bakugo dye his hair maybe 😗
bUT ENJOY~~

💥💥💥

Comic con was around the corner and everyone in UA knew. I would walk past some people only to hear their plans for comic con. Even class 1-A would talk about going and cosplaying. The only one who wasn't as excited was... of course, my angry boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo.

"Tsk' I wish they'd just shut up about that stupid event" He commented as we walked hand in hand to the dorms
I chuckled "Katsuki, you know I want to go"
"Yeah, but you're not talking about it 24/7 like these idiots" He rolled his eyes
"Not to you, at least" I told him, "If you don't wanna go, a couple of our friends will accompany me"
"What?! You're going?!" Katsuki questioned while he turned to look at me with a confused expression
"Yeah? Why are you so shocked about it" I chuckled again, "I have the perfect cosplay for us if you want to go, if not I'll just cosplay on my own" I sighed as I feigned sadness
His gaze tore away to the side, "Tsk' and what are you dressing up as?"
"Harley Quinn, because my pudding left me with other people" I joked, but kind of cringed. It sounded way better in my head.
"What the fuck, am I suppose to be the damn joker?!"
"No! I told you it'd be different if you went!" I exclaimed, "But I'm not telling you what it is"
An irk mark appeared on his forehead, "Huh?! Why the fuck not, that'll decide whether I'd go or not, witch"
"Do you trust me?" I asked and smirked while leaning to his side to tease him.
"Tsk... yeah" he said in a low voice as if he didn't want anyone to hear him,
I pecked his cheek, "So you'll go with me?"
"Let me think about it"

I huffed but agreed. After reaching out destination, we went out separate ways since he needed to shower and I had homework to do.
I was being  productive and getting my stuff done for school when all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. Curious, I went to open it and see who it was only to be greeted by my pink friend.

"(Y/N)! I was wondering if you could help me!" She exclaimed
"Sure thing! For what though?" I asked as I stepped out of my dorm and followed her to her own
"My cosplay, my mannequin broke and I'm almost done with it. I just need to sow a few pieces"

I tried on her (whatever you guys canon her as) cosplay and waited for her to sow on her last pieces.

"So did you talk to Bakugo about going?" She asked excitedly, "It'll be cute if you two go as Emily and Victor!"
I chuckled, "I agree. I think it'll be cool, but who knows if Katsuki will actually put on a suit with a tie and let me slick back his hair... and temporarily color it black"
"You'll also be wearing a wedding dress! It'll be like you guys are married"
"Hngh" I choked on air and started to get flustered. "M— Mina! Don't say it like that!" I wanted to fan myself to cool down my face but I had to keep steady. "Besides the dress is torn down and disheveled since I'm going to be Emily"
"Sorry, (Y/N)" Mina chuckled nervously, "I just can't wait!"