07. Confessions

I had this done yesterday but it didn't save for some reason, SO I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING. I was upset, and i'm sure this one is not as good as the one I previously wrote since it was rushed :( BUT ITS AND ITS SOMEWHAT LONG
SO ENJOY 💜
💥💥💥

After the filling breakfast my mom had made, I was on my way to school. Though, I couldn't help but think about that strange dream I had. I dreamt that I was holding hands and hugging someone, but I couldn't make out who that someone was. That dream made me wake up really early and I couldn't go back to sleep. The weird thing was that when I woke up, I felt flustered and I had butterflies in my stomach... Dreams aren't suppose to make you feel like this!
Suddenly, I felt a grip on the back of my blazer forcefully pulling me back. I was too deep in my thoughts, I almost didn't see the car coming my way.

"Oi! Watch where you're fucking going, freak witch"
Ah yes, I could recognize that rough voice anywhere, I looked up only to find the one and only Bakugo Katsuki "Good morning to you too, but thanks for that. I was kind of distracted"
"I'll say" He said as he crossed the street safely,
"Wait up!"

I caught up to Bakugo and walked next to him.

"I just had this strange dream—"
"I didn't ask" he cut me off
I crossed my arms "Hmph, I guess we'll walk in silence then"

I expected Bakugo to say something, a peep at least. But nope, we walked in silence. Surprisingly, it was comfortable silence though. It wasn't awkward or anything.
Once we were in seated in our seats, class was in session. We had regular classes with Midnight, Cementos, and Present Mic. But I'm sure everyone, including me, was waiting for the hero course with Aizawa Sensei. Finally, the time had come, but instead of our regular teacher All Might came in through the door 'like a normal person'. Everyone shared a chorus of gasps and 'All Might!' 'Wow he really is teaching a UA!'
He gave us instructions to put on our hero costumes that we designed or that tech designed, and to meet him at ground beta where we would be practicing hero stuff.
I didn't have a design in mind, I just requested a comfortable suit, something I can breath in, and something with my color scheme so whenever I use my quirk, the colors would be camouflaged. What I didn't expect was that it would be so revealing and skintight, I mean it's not as revealing as Yayourozu's. Damn was that girl brave, but still, at least they got my requests right.
((Designs at the bottom)) 
As everyone was entering ground beta, my eyes scanned for my only 2 friends at the time being, Midoriya & Bakugo. Though, my eyes only found Bakugo and I immediately went up to him.

He rolled his eyes as he saw me coming, "What do you want?"
"Jeez, can't I walk up to my friend?" I whined "Besides, I came to tell you your suit reminds me of an angry goldfish"
"Oi! Freak witch, I'll kill you for that comment!" He turned to me with those sinister eyes
I just chuckled "If you want to become a hero, I don't think you're actually gonna do that"
He stepped down and looked at my suit "What about you, eh? I thought you didn't like skintight clothes"
This time I turned away from him, I was feeling shy, "I guess I didn't specify how I wanted it! Don't look at me"
"Tsk... you—"

Loud laughter cut off Bakugo, it came from the top of a building and suddenly All Might came jumping down and started explaining what we'll be doing today.

~~~~

I was paired up with Asui, though she told me to call Tsu. She was so cute! But the bad thing is that Bakugo and Izuku would be going up against each other.... I knew this wouldn't end well.

And like I predicted, it didn't end well. Bakugo set off a big explosion inside the building where the 'rescue mission' was taken place, which injured Izuku. As if it wasn't bad enough, Izuku ended up hurting his arm because of his quirk, which he couldn't control very well...
Izuku was taken to recovery girl while the rest of us talked about what went wrong, besides the Deku Vs. Kacchan commotion. Iida was rewarded the MVP and that was the end of that... I looked at Katsuki who had an expression I've never seen before. I was about to go up to him when Tsu called me.