02. You're partners

Partners for school, i just didn't want the title to be long skjsks
Enjoy(: uwu
Also this all before getting into UA
💥💥💥

"Move, freak witch" Bakugo said as he bumped into my shoulder almost knocking me off balance
"An excuse me would've been nice" I told him,
"Whatever, you were blocking the door"

Ever since that fated day I met Bakugo, his personality didn't change. But I learned how to ignore it and ignore the nickname he gave me once he found out how my quirk actually worked.
Once class started and everyone settled down, the teacher explained how we had a big group project coming.

"Unfortunately, since the last group project had poor scores I decided to choose your partners"

Everyone in the class groaned, including me. I didn't want to be paired up with anyone that wasn't Izuku, the other kids would probably make me do all the work and we've all had partners like that...

"Okay, listen carefully because I won't be repeating myself..."

He started naming partners, I tuned out until I heard my name being called.

"(Y/N) and Bakugo"

Huh?! There's no way i'm working with this hot headed hedgehog. After the teacher announced all partners, he said there is no trading partners. I sighed knowing there was no way out of this, he told us to go sit next to them. I was about to get up from my seat and go to Bakugo, but to my surprise he plopped down next to me first. He immediately slumped down on his chair, crossed his arms, and pouted. It almost made me laugh, he looked like a giant baby with that expression.

"What the fuck are you looking at, freak witch?" he retorted
I coughed and got my giggles out before he could notice, "nothing"

The teacher explained what we'll be doing in this project which is basically a report one of the top 10 heroes.

"I want All Might!!" Bakugo shouted and raised his hand
"I'll also be choosing your heroes, since I know half of the class would want to do All Might"

Another groan from the class... Bakugo let his fist slam on the desk.

"Chill, maybe nobody will have All—"
"Midoriya, Yukiteru" The teacher announced, cutting me off "You guys have All Might"
"Wow, spoke too soon" I quietly said
"Shut it, freak witch" Bakugo told me
"(Y/N), Bakugo.... Endeavor"

Once all the heroes and partners were listed, the teacher gave us the whole class period to start our reports. We had to introduce our hero, choose an event where he showed true heroism, one where he had to take an L, and lastly an essay on what we think heroism means to Endeavor.
So far... We had nothing. We kept disagreeing on which event to choose and what heroism means to him.

"You're being too loud" I told him as I put my pencil down
"So what! Everyone should be minding their own fucking business!"

Finally they bell rung, meaning time for our next class. Thankfully, it was Bakugo free.

"Come over to my house, we can finish this in a day" Bakugo said as he was packing his stuff
"I— I don't know where you live though" I frowned, even though i've known him forever I never knew where he lived
"Tsk' I'll find you after school then"

~~~~

"Are you ready, freak witch? I don't wanna wait"

I jumped as I heard his voice. He just showed up with no warning.

"Ready for what?" I asked
"The project dumbass!" He shouted
"Oh right, haha, uhh yeah I guess"

He rolled his eyes and started walking. I sighed, I would have to keep up with his giant steps. I sent a quick text to my parents saying i'll be home late since i'll be working on a school project.
We finally arrived at his house and for some reason I was nervous, though I tried not to let it show.

"My parents aren't home so we can work in the living room, meanwhile" he said as he opened his door,

I nodded even though he couldn't see me since I was facing his back
We had everything set up and not even a second later we were already arguing.

"For the last fucking time!! He was working with Best fucking Jeanist, so it doesn't fucking count as TRUE heroism!!" he shouted for the nth time
I sighed "Fine, whatever, you choose the events. I'll do the bio and half of the essay"

Finally, it quieted down as we got to work. I did his bio, but I got slightly distracted.

"I knew Endeavor had kids, but didn't know one was our age" I told Bakugo, but I might as well be talking to no one since he didn't turn to look at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to look at Todoroki Shoto's profile "He's cute too, his hair is cool"
"Whatever, get back to work so we can finish this" Bakugo warned me as he took his eyes off his assignment for a second
"You get back to work" I retorted, "He has heterochromatic eyes"
Bakugo slammed his fist on the coffee table, and looked at me "Who fucking cares, freak witch, you have different colored eyes too"
"You noticed?" I asked, as his face dropped, "Most people don't notice it, they only change colors when I'm using my quirk, and I don't really use it often in front of people"
He tsk'ed and got back to work "They must be blind, it's really noticeable"
"I guess" I scratched the back of my head "by the way i'm done with the bio" I say
"We'll get fucking started on your half of the essay"

~~~

"Bakugo, we got a perfect score!" I say as the teacher handed back our assignments
"I have eyes too, freak witch" He said as he snatched the assignment from me to look at what the teacher marked "I guess you didn't do too bad on your portion of your essay, it was okay"
I chuckled "I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me"
"Shut the fuck up, freak witch! Mine portion was better anyway!"
"Ah, there's the Bakugo I know"

________

uwu,
i love bakugo,
request any lolol