36. Midnight cuddles

oof, i said i would make this short but i kinda didn't lolol,

requested by: @EpicPinkaholic
i hope you enjoy :)

💥💥💥

I watched my phone as I let it ring.

katsuki 💕🥰💥

Currently, I was mad at him at the moment and didn't feel like picking up his calls or messages right now. It's what he deserves...

~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I heard a soft knock on my door. I knew for sure it wasn't Katsuki. When I opened the door it revealed Mina with a concerned look.

"What's up?" I asked casually knowing it had something to do with my angry Pomeranian boyfriend
"Umm.. Do you happen to know why Bakugo is acting... strangely?" she scratched her head
"What is he doing?" I questioned her, not knowing what Katsuki could possibly be doing
"Well he kicked everyone out of the kitchen and just started cooking a whole feast for us, not that i'm complaining! The food smells good but..." she scratched her head "That's usually not his behavior, plus he's not with you"

Ahhh, so he's aggressively caring about our classmates. Suddenly, Mina gasped making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Did you guys fight?! Is that why he's a grumpy"
I chuckled "Yeah, it's kinda stupid but I want my space. Serves him right for what he did"
"What did he do?" Mina asked but then slapped her hand over her mouth, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked"
"It's okay! I was gonna tell you anyway" I reassured her, "Okay! So...."

"He did what?!" Mina screeched
"I know right! So obviously I'm ignoring him" I crossed my arms as I finish telling Mina the gossip
"As you should!"
"I'm sure he was cooking to lure me in so he can talk to me" I sighed "And it might just work"
"Hmph! Just stay with me and the girls the whole time, pretend he's not even there, plus..." She leaned close to me and whispered in my ear a great idea to get back at Katsuki
"You're right! Lets go eat!"

We made our way to the elevator to go down the the common area to eat whatever my boyfriend cooked. Once the elevator dinged and opened its doors, Mina and I initiated our plan. She reached out for my hand and grabbed it, we swung our hands back and forth to make it obvious.
I spotted Katsuki who was sitting next to Kirishima and Denki looking annoyed and bored, but I averted my gaze when he caught me staring. I heard him clicking his tongue.

"(Y/N), I served you a plate since all the boys were hoarding everything" Momo said "I was afraid the food was going to run out before you could come down"

Heart clench. She's definitely the mom friend.

"Thank you, Yao-Momo!" I said as I grabbed the plate from her,

Of course, that angry Pomeranian cooked my favorite food. Either way, I started eating since I was hungry but I wouldn't admit that right now. I was with the girls the whole time, every now and then I'd catch Katsuki staring at me with a desperate look. He wanted to talk to me but he wouldn't do that in front of the girls.

"Oi, (Y/N) lets go outside"

Maybe he would talk to me in front of the girls.

"Did you guys hear something?" I asked the girls as they sent me a confused and shocked stare, except Mina who knew what was going on.
"Tsk' stop that! I'm trying to talk to you" He growled while trying to keep his cool

I still didn't answer and we were all engulfed by a wave of awkwardness. He rolled his eyes and walked out the doors.

"Kero, what was that about (Y/N)-chan?" Tsu asked and it was only fair that they also knew. So I told them...
Uraraka gasped, "That was so uncalled for!"
"I can't believe he did that" Hagakure said
"I thought Bakugo had changed" Jirou told me as she patted my back
"That was so unmanly of Bakugo! (Y/N), I apologize on his behalf" Kirishima joined even though I told the girls, I guess he was eavesdropping.
I chuckled "It's okay everyone, we'll bounce back"