13. First kiss/rainy days

he may be a bit ooc, i don't know 🥺
also the rainy days was requested by
@mmkbaguette
💥💥💥

It was lunch time at UA and as always, I was with Katsuki. He insisted to sit in a table that was furthest from Deku. Such a childish behavior, but I didn't argue, I just know one day they're going to become real friends. I sat across from Katsuki, and started munching on my food. Suddenly, the loud thundering caught my attention.

"Is it going to rain? I didn't even notice" I said while looking outside the windows
Katsuki copied my actions, then turned back to his food, "Tsk' check the weather before you leave, witch... Did you bring an umbrella?"
"Nope" I popped the P "But knowing you, you probably did and since I'm your girlfriend you're going to share it with me"
He scoffed "As if" and went back to eating his food

Out of nowhere, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Mina came to join us at our table making Katsuki yell at them.

"What the fuck do you dipshits think you're doing?!" Katsuki growled at them, but that didn't seem to scare them away.
"We're going to sit with you and (Y/N)!" Mina exclaimed as she sat by my side "Cause me and (Y/N) are friends now!"
"Plus you're so manly Bakugo, I want you to teach me your ways!" Kirimisha said turning his head next to Bakugo,

Throughout lunch, we just kept on talking about random stuff and Katsuki telling them to 'fuck off' which they didn't per my request. After all, we're in the same class and trying to accomplish the same goal of being a hero.
It was the end of day and it was pouring hard. Me and other UA students just stood by the door watching the rain pelting down on the ground.

"You look miserable"

I heard Katsuki say behind me.

"Now that you're here, I'm not" I clung to his side knowing he wouldn't push me off, "So are you going to share the umbrella or am I going to have to walk in the rain?"

He tsk'ed and turned his head to the side so I wouldn't see the expression he was making. Katsuki opened his umbrella and started walking with me still clinging on to his arm. I grinned knowing he would share.
We started walking home in silence, the rain made it impossible to hear since it was coming down hard. There was a few puddles already forming in the side walks, I wanted to jump over to make the walk a little fun but Katsuki's grumpy ass made me walked around them.

"Oi, witch..." Katsuki spoke gaining my attention, "Do you want to come over?"
I felt my heart beating faster, "Yes!"

He stopped by a nearby convenience store to buy some snacks, I had no choice but to follow along. He closed his umbrella, making me let go of his arm. He made me choose my favorites and in the end, we had enough snacks to last us a whole month. I felt bad when Katsuki paid, but he wouldn't let me pay for my own stuff. One of these days, I'll trick him into letting me pay, I'm speaking this into existence.
We carried on with our walk and by then, the rain had stopped so Katsuki put his umbrella away. Though, the breeze was no joke. I was getting cold, I guess Katsuki noticed since he unwrapped his scarf and wrapped it around me.

"You were shivering" He said but not turning to look at me, "Were almost there"
I gave him a hug, "Thank you, Katsuki"

For a while, Katsuki kept on stealing glances my way. I didn't call him out on it since I knew he would deny it, so I just let him do it. It wasn't until we reached a crosswalk where he had to stop because cars were passing by.

"(Y/N), look at me"

Confused, I turned to look at him. He stared at me with a loving gaze, I was mesmerized. I truly had a good-looking-hot-headed-caring boyfriend. I snapped out of my thoughts when he started to lean in and immediately knew where this was going. I leaned in and placed my hand on the back of his nape to bring him closer. Next thing you know, our lips were connected. He placed his hands on my hips and deepened the kiss. This moment felt like nothing else mattered, like it was just the two of us in this world. Butterflies filled my stomach when one of his hands travelled up my face and caressed my cheek, while his other hand that was still placed on my hip brought me closer to his body. We pulled away for air but we didn't diver our attention elsewhere, we stayed focused on each other.