64. Marvel cross over pt.2

time zones might be confusing in this chapter lolidk how old wanda is now or when she was in age of ultron or wandavision so it's just a fun little au

idk how old wanda is now or when she was in age of ultron or wandavision so it's just a fun little au

‼️‼️ also the words in bold have a gif at the end of the chapter so you guys can visualize the power if you're not familiar w the avengers. you can see them before you read :) ‼️‼️

sorry for the wait i tried to make it lengthy
4.8k words !
requested by: @justacutebish

💥💥💥

After what had felt like days, I finally landed in the states. Wanda told me there would be somebody waiting for me to take me back to the Avengers compound. I looked around and saw a middle aged man with black sunglasses holding a sign with my name on it.

"Um, hi im (y/n)" I shyly introduced myself
"Happy Hogan, nice to meet you now let's go before the road gets more chaotic as it is" He says as he helps me with my luggage.

We make it to the car and as soon as we were in the highway, I decided to call Katsuki.

"I'm gonna make a call Mr. Happy sir.." I say unsure of how I should call him or if his real name was even Happy?
"Go ahead kid, Im not even here"

I nod and dial my boyfriend. In the just a few rings he answers.

"Hey Katsuki! I made it safely" I speak before he jumps to conclusions
He chuckled lowly that I can barley hear it "That's good witch... I'm happy for you"

Just as I was about to reply I hear Sero on the background. 'is that (y/n)? ask if spiderman is there!' 'i bet you (y/n) can beat spiderman' 'don't bet on my girlfriend!'

"Spider-man?" I asked as I was able to make out the background but Happy answered first from the drivers seat

"Spider-man? Yeah he's there but he's also starting out— oh come on it was my turn to merge!" Happy says as he gets side tracked by the traffic

"Who was that?" Katsuki asks
"The driver, he's the one driving me obviously but tell Sero I'll try" I chuckled "I'll text you instead so they're not bothering you"
"Im in my room now but alright, also remember witch! No matter the time zone differences you call me whenever you feel like it. It'll be nice to hear from you anytime of the day now that you're... not here"

I can tell it was hard for him to say the last part, even my heart broke a little but I assured him I would call and text every second of the day. We hung up and I let Mr. Happy focus on the road since it seemed that traffic was not his favorite.

~~~~~~

I stared out the window as a big white building comes into view and I could only assume it was the avengers headquarters or compound. Whatever it was I knew Wanda was waiting for me there.