16. New nicknames

First update of 2020 💜
HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR

💥💥💥

"Hey witch, what are you doing later today?" Katsuki asked me as we entered the classroom and took our regular seats,
I turned to look at him since I sit behind him, "Nothing today, why? Do you have something planned for us?" I questioned him with excitement, but before he could answer Kirishima spoke up,
"Oi Bakugo, I thought we were going to train today?" He scratched the back of his head
"Training doesn't take up the whole fucking day, shitty hair!" Katsuki yelled at him,
"Ohh! You're gonna hang out with your girlfriend after our training session? Manly! But I have a question" Kirishima nervously smiled at us "It's none of my business, but I wonder if you" he pointed at me "ever get insulted when Bakugo calls you a witch?"
"Huh?!" Katsuki reacted first, "Of course not! What kind of stupid question is that!"
I chuckled "Well, when we were little he used to call me 'freak witch' and I hated it. It was very insulting, but I learned to live with it and now that we're dating he dropped the 'freak' and just started calling me 'witch'. I see it as a term of endearment. Besides, no one else can call me witch or else Katsuki will blow up" I explained, though Katsuki crossed him arms and looked to side avoiding the conversation

Kirishima was about to say something else but Aizawa sensei walked in silencing all of us. I looked back at Katsuki once more only to see him looking down at his desk, pouting. I reminded myself to ask him about it later because I knew he was in a mood.

~~~~~~

Turns out we had to train for the sports festival, so Aizawa sensei sent us to get changed into our blue uniforms and to go to ground beta. Me and the rest of the girls were in the girls locker room, getting changed. Well, it was just a jumpsuit so it was a quick change, so now we were making our way to train.

"Hey, (Y/N)" Mina got my attention as walked aside by side
"What's up?" I smiled at her
"I heard your conversation earlier with Kirishima" She started, "And it got me wondering if you had any terms of endearment for Bakugo? I mean you always call him by his first name, but there's nothing wrong with that! I think it's cute"
I had to think about it for a second, "Well... Not really" I replied, "I do call him cute names in my head but I know he'll hate me if I ever say them out loud"
"Awe! Like what?"

I was about to tell her when Iida got out attention.

"Hurry up everyone! Aizawa sensei is waiting for us!" Iida was doing his famous hand movements directing us to the place,
"I'll tell you later" I told Mina making her nod in excitement.

~~~~~~

School was over for the day. Katsuki said he was gonna go over to my house once he was done training with Kirishima, meaning I had to walk home alone today. I didn't mind it, but I was getting used to walking home with Katsuki by my side. He made me feel safe, even though I know how to fight and protect myself.

"Hi hun, how was school?" My mom asked as I walked through the door, "No Katsuki today? First fight?"
My eyes widened, "No! No! He's training with a friend, he's coming over later"
"Phew, that's good to hear, I wouldn't know how to comfort you besides offering food" She chuckled
"If Katsuki comes, let him in, I'll probably be napping in my room"

She nodded as I gave her a quick smile before making my way to my room. I threw my book bag to the floor and jumped in my comfortable bed. I snuggled under my blankets and dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes from the slumber I was in and of course everything was blurry. I was disoriented from waking up, I just snuggled my blankets and pillow closer to me. Weirdly enough, my pillow jerked forward getting away from me.

"What the fuck are you doing, w— babe"

I frowned as I sat up. I knew that was Katsuki's voice but what did he just call me?! That was sure enough to orient me back to reality.

"Katsuki?" I questioned, rubbing my eyes to look more clearly
"You just fucking tickled me, don't do that again" He warned as he laid back down next to me, "I've been waiting for you to wake up for 30 minutes now and this is how you greet me?!"
"What did you just call me?" I questioned again, I need answers from him, maybe I heard wrong
"Babe?" He answered but in a questioning manner,
"Y— you've never called me that—"
"Tsk" He cut me off, "I talked to shitty hair and he said you might've not liked the nickname 'witch' because of our past..." he trailed off, "So I decided to call you something else."

My heart was touched. Although, I thought it was cute and it made me feel all giddy inside, 'witch' wasn't bad or anything. I actually liked that nickname, only Katsuki can call me that..

"Judging by your silence you don't like it? Tsk, I knew I shouldn't have listened to shitty hair" He pouted and avoided my gaze
"Katsuki! I actually love it... I don't mind you calling me witch, it's a thing between you and me. I also don't mind you calling me babe, as long as I get to call you that too" I laid back down with him and look up at his pretty face
He started blushing, "Fine"
I gasped and kissed his jaw, "You know Mina was talking to me about something similar to what Kirishima was saying"
"Eh? Raccoon eyes?"
I lightly slapped his arm, "Anyway, she asked if I had any nicknames for you and I do, but I know you'll hate them"
He finally met my gaze, "What are they?"
"Time bomb, explosion boy, angry hedgehog, my little angry pomeranian"
"What the fuck is the last one"
"Your hair is fluffy and so is a pomeranian, i personally like that one" I explained to him who had a scowl on his face
"Call me that in public and you're dead" He said, "Tsk, but you can call me that when we're alone"
I giggled, "I thought so"
"Princess"
"Huh?!"
He had a sly grin on his face "I said princess or do you prefer queen"

Now it was my turn to start blushing. I didn't know what to say, did Katsuki have his own nicknames too?

"Princess it is until you start proving yourself queen worthy"
"What?! That's not fair—"
"You took too long now hush" He cut me off again as he closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head
"Hmph, are we going somewhere today or are we just chilling?"
"Were going somewhere tonight and before you start asking, i'm not telling you where"
"What if I can't go out tonight... My little angry pomeranian"
"Tsk, then we sneak out... Princess"

_______________
i couldn't wait for demon slayer season 2, so i started reading the manga aND IM EXCITED, I WOULD DIE FOR NEZUKO 🥺

lowkey wanna write a demon slayer bf scenarios but i'm working on my todoroki book skskks, we'll see what i do

ALSO my plan is
- quick sports festival scenario (will u fight against katsuki? 😏)
- shinsou becomes a friend (i throughly believe shinsou would be your number 1 friend, my very good sleepy boi)
- first fight (oop, jealousy?)

COMMENT, FAVORITE, AND VOTE 💜