61. Bakugo looses his memory and falls in love again

quick reminder they're in year 2 & they have their provisional licenses so they can fight villains if needed to

also this chapter references some stuff to other chapters so hopefully you remember lol

requested by: @pxchyrii
also huge thanks to @LleLee08 and @TheWolfAlexis for their ideas

lengthy chapter 4.3k words
ENJOY!

3k words ENJOY!

💥💥💥

"See you guys later!" I shouted as me and Katsuki headed out the door

There was a new place Katsuki wanted to take me to but he didn't tell me where, so he wanted to be a surprise. It was a Saturday so we left early that day.

"Does it have to do with animals?" I asked
"No"
"Flowers?"
"No"
"Are we going to paint?"
"No"

At this point im sure I got what it was but Katsuki wasn't budging.

"Fine, I'll be a surprise" I grumbled as he smirked "Did we have to leave so early, though?"
"Considering we have a curfew and it's on the other side of town... Yes" He replied
"I see your point"

We made our way to the train and sat next to each other. The train ride was quiet so we didn't talk on our way there, it was only when we got off at our stop that we were no longer silent.

"So... what are we doing in Tokyo?" I asked as I immediately grabbed my boyfriends hand so we wouldn't be separated in the large crowd.
"We're going to the—"

Suddenly he was cut off by many people screaming and running the opposite direction. Katsuki and I looked at each other before going towards the center of the commotion, only to see a crazy looking girl. Her hair was black and unkempt, she looked like she hadn't slept in days and clothes were raggedy.

"This world is cruel and I shall save all of you!!" She yelled in a raspy voice

She blew some pinky mist from her mouth and the people around her covered their nose and gagged. She did look her breath smelled bad but the pink mist looked like Ms. Midnight's. Though we can clearly tell it was different. Suddenly the people dropped to the floor as she laughed.

"Don't worry you're all saved" She said to the people to were unconscious

More people started to run away from the scene. I could tell Katsuki was about to start charging at her but I held him back.

"You don't know what that mist does! She's crazy!" I shouted through all the people that were yelling
"Hah?! What are we suppose to do? Wait for heroes? We are heroes, witch!"

Well he's not wrong...

"Fine but try not to inhale that stuff!"

Katsuki smirked and took off at the crazy lady obviously yelling profanities. I tried to get the unconscious people off the scene with my quirk and to a safer place until ambulances arrived.