10. He thinks about you

SOO idk if this is really a 'he thinks about you' buttttt you'll see :) 💜

💥💥💥

Katsuki Bakugo's POV

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by complete darkness. I checked the time on my phone,

3:12AM

Hmm, no wonder. I felt very groggy at the fact that I randomly woke up. I could've gone back to sleep, but instead I decided to check my messages. The light was blinding at first, I turned the brightness all the way down until my eyes were adjusted. At the very top of my messages was my babe, of course I could never bring myself to call her that in public... yet. I felt like I still wasn't worthy to call her my girlfriend. I felt a little guilty for not showing a lot of affection, she would always initiate the hugs and kisses, of course the kisses were still on the cheek, but kisses are kisses. Sometimes I would be the one reaching for her hand, but it was mostly her.

my witch
Katsuki....

my witch
I can't sleep

my witch
Im bored too :(

my witch
you're probably asleep :(
I know you go to sleep at 8

my witch
.... loser

my witch
jk, you're amazing, sorry for
blowing up your phone :(
good night 💕

I would usually blow up in her face for calling me a loser. But not tonight, all of the texts were sent not too long ago.

2:46AM

I suddenly felt a weird yearning for her presence and touch even though it was so late at night. Is this what missing someone feels like? Ugh, gross.

Me
Witch, are you still up?

I placed my phone down on my chest, just so I would feel it if she replied, and my hands behind my head. I closed my eyes for a brief second and started thinking about every little detail about her.
How soft her hands are, how her eyes shine bright when she smiles. Ugh, whenever she smiles, I can't help but to smile too. I sometimes have to hold myself back from doing so, I will NOT be caught lacking. I almost forgot to mention how she places her head on the crook of my neck or my chest whenever she attacks me in a hug. Her cuteness sickens me.... but in a good way.
It's crazy I would've never thought I'd be thinking about her like this. All those years in elementary and middle school I despised her, I'm sure she felt the same way. Probably not since she was the only girl who wasn't scared of me. My heart started doing flips at the thought of her patience and understanding towards me. She isn't trying to change me, or change my personality... Which is good because, I need to assert my dominance to these UA extras.
My phone suddenly vibrates notifying me that I got a new message...

my witch
you replied <3 also yes
i'm still awake :(

I still had that weird yearning feeling for her and I knew it wouldn't go away any time soon. So I swallowed my pride as I typed the next text.

me
i wanna see you... like right now

my witch
awe katsuki <3 it's late at
night though

me
so?

my witch
.... come over?

Didn't need to tell me twice. I quickly, but quietly got up and looked for some sweatpants and a sweater. I slipped on some socks, shoes, and went out the door. Quietly of course, I didn't wanna wake up the old hag.

my witch
katsuki??

me
ffs witch, give me
30 secs i'll be there

my witch
gasp!! hurry up

I rolled my eyes at her reply, I'm making an effort to see her, yet she still tells me to hurry. Either way her house was a few blocks away from mine, which was a good thing. I can get there quick in case of emergencies like these. I started running but started slowing down once I got to her familiar neighborhood. Just as I was about to text her, I see her dumbass waiting by the door. Suddenly, she started waving her hand my direction, as if she was trying to get my attention.

"You made it!" she exclaimed as her warm, tiny figure engulfed me in a hug
"Tsk, dumbass, what if it wasn't me huh?! You would've been attracting a random stranger" I told her as I wrapped one of my arms around her
"I have a quirk, I can protect myself. But enough talking come on"

She dragged me inside and went into her room....

_____________

WHO'S READY FOR A SLEEPOVER?!

also nothing dirty yet !! y'all haven't even had a proper first kiss ksjskss

so my plan:
- he sleeps over
- your parents find out
- first kiss
- his parents find out
- you sleep over

and a lot more but those are some right now :)

COMMENT, VOTE, & FAVORITE PLS 💜