53. Gaming Night

this was fun to write ngl lolol

sorry if you're unfamiliar w the games, i did the mainstream ones :)

kinda long-ish :)

requested by: @lialow55
HOPE YOU LIKE <33

💥💥💥

"Katsuki, I'm bored" I complained as I laid down on his bed while he was doing his homework, nerd.
"That sounds like a you problem" He said completely uninterested
I scoffed "Rude, you're my boyfriend you're suppose to like entertain me or something"
Katsuki hummed "That wasn't on the job description"
"What?!" I sat up
"Oi, witch I'm kidding let me finish this and then we can do something!"

Even though his back is turned towards me I can feel him grinning at his previous comment. Not going to lie, it did kind of made me laugh.

"How long is it going to take?" I asked, closing my eyes
"I don't know, like an hour?" He replied "Take a nap, I'll wake up when I'm done"
"Way ahead of you" I murmured getting under his clean bedsheets and dozing off.

No Ones POV

After Bakugo was done with his work, he turned around in his chair only to find his girlfriend knocked out on his bed. He thought about what could they do before he goes and wakes her up. Go on a date? He thought. Nah, then we'd have to plan out the day then ask Aizawa for permission to go out only to get a damn curfew, not fun.

He also realized movie dates were becoming a regular routine and she wouldn't be satisfied with just a movie. Then he got it!

Quietly, Bakugo made his way out of his room and tried to find Kaminari. If only he knew where his room was, I mean why would he need to know in the first place?

After walking up and down, left and right, Bakugo finally found the room he was looking for. He pounded on the door with his fist since knocking didn't really suit him.

"Hey Kacchan! What's up?" Kaminari tried to act not too surprised to see the Katsuki Bakugo knocking... or should I say, pounding on his door.
"You still have your switch?" Bakugo asked in his rough voice
"Oh yeah! But it's charging right now, do you want to borrow it?" Kaminari open his whole door to let his friend see the switch on its charging port

Couldn't this dumbass charge it faster himself? Whatever. Bakugo thought as he looked at the gaming console

"Yeah, what games do you have?" He questioned again
"Ohh Kacchan, you don't seem like the type of person that games. Are you sure you wanna borrow it?" Kaminari teased
An irk mark appeared in Bakugo's head "Just tell me what games you have dunce face looking ass!"

Kaminari, used to those names, started listing all the games he had. Bakugo on the other hand, regretted asking that question as the human pikachu was now rambling on.

Being the good friend he is, Kaminari let the explosive boy borrow his switch for the rest of the day. In the end Kaminari knew what Bakugo was using the switch for so he purposefully gave him games he knew (Y/N) would enjoy. He may not be the smartest but he wasn't clueless.

Bakugo went back to his room and started setting up the switch to his TV. He made so much noise he was surprised she didn't wake up.

"What are you doing?"

NORMAL POV