04. He makes you blush

Today was the day. UA entrance exams. I'd be lying if i say I wasn't nervous. I got ready and went downstairs to get some breakfast that my mom cooked.

"Good luck today!! I know you'll kick some butt!" She encouraged me while engulfing me in a hug and giving me a kiss on my cheek "My baby is becoming a hero"
I chuckled and tried to get out of her grasp "Thanks mom! Will do!"

Once I managed to get out of her grasp I meet up with Izuku.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He greeted me
"Izuku! How does you feel?" I asked
"I honestly don't know, who knows what we'll expect" He replied "You never told Kacchan that you were going for UA after all?"
I shook my head "Nope, didn't want him coming after me"
"You know, I did some analysis and thinking, I think you can easily beat him in a match" Izuku told me
I smiled "I know I can, I just hope it never has to come to that.."

~~~~

We finally arrived at the UA doors and lots of students were walking in. That only made me more nervous. You're telling me I'm suppose to compete against them?! Some probably have even more amazing quirks that I do,

"Come on, (Y/N)" Izuku walked a little further from me, I was about to catch up to him but he suddenly tripped, but a girl caught him making Izuku float. I chuckled and decided not to interfere. I can catch up to him later.

"Oi, oi, oi! What the hell are you doing here?"

I turned to look at the owner of that voice only to find the one and only, Katsuki Bakugo.

"Same as you I guess" I answered back hoping not to cause a scene
"And you didn't fucking tell me?!" he shouted, but I saw that coming
"Well you never asked" I shrugged my shoulders
"Tsk'" He walked away "Outta my way Deku!"

I finally caught up to Izuku, who was a blushing mess, my guess was from that girl who kept him from tripping.

"He took it well, I think" I told him
"It looked like he did"
"So, who was she?" I bumped his shoulder purposefully trying to tease him, only for Izuku to become ever redder than a tomato
"It was no one— well not no one—"

~~~~

We sat next to each other, but it was because the seating was categorized by school. Plus there was place cards on our seats. I sat between Izuku and Bakugo, which was good I can prevent any play fights.

Present Mic introduced himself and UA. He explained what was going to happen and how were the test scores would be determined. The three of us were in separate battle centers. Everyone who was in battle center A was asked to get up and meet up front to be taken there since it was a huge campus. I wished Izuku good luck, since he was in battle center A. So right now it was me and Bakugo.

"You nervous?" Bakugo asked me not even looking at me
"Huh? Oh, uhh, yeah kinda, I didn't train enough and I bet half of these people have better quirks than me" I scratched the back of my head "Are you nervous?"
"Pfft' no! Why would I be, I can beat any of these damn extras here in a second"
"Don't say that out loud!" I scolded him, and looked to see if anyone hear, fortunately not. They were just minding their business.
He just rolled his eyes, "Listen here, freak witch, you can move things around and fucking pick up heavy objects without a drop of sweat. Like fucking hell you have to worry about anything. Stop beating yourself up, you're stronger than these extras"

I felt my face getting hot and no doubt I was blushing. I was glad he didn't turn to look at me once, I would've been even more of a blushing mess.

"Th- thank you, Bakugo" I stuttered
He crossed his arms and slumped even more "You know you can call me Katsuki too"

I internally screamed, my heart was doing flips, my cheeks burned even more... Why do I feel like this? Finally they called battle center B, that's when I got up, but before I could walk away Katsuki called out to me.

"Tsk' good luck, or whatever" he said to quietly I could barely hear it
I smiled "Thank you, B— Katsuki... I would wish you luck too, but I don't think you're gonna need it"
"Of course, I fucking won't! I'm gonna rank number one!" he finally turned to look at me
"I better see your fucking name in the top 10, freak witch"

I smiled at Katsuki again which caused him to look confused for second before turning away again.
[refer to the picture uwu]

____________
bakubro catching feelings?? 🥺