39. Milo

He stared at the table, and began to tap his hand on his head again. Even after he had snapped out of it thanks to Wendy, he still couldn't wrap his mind around it. Bridge was still stuck in the harvest camp. Now he was thinking about his dead girlfriend. And worst of all, Kanai was the kid he accidentally shot. He didn't know that! If he had he wouldn't have talked to him in the first place.

He started to think in his mind. How could he go and get Bridge out of the harvest camp? He wasn't actually going to do it... it just passed the time.

He could pull him over the fence, and they could run back to the safe house. He could cut the fence and sneak him out underneath. He could blow up the harvest camp-

Okay, he wasn't going to do that. He wouldn't become the leader of some sort of revolution. He'd probably fall over and give up. But it probably was possible to sneak in and get him out. He got out the first time, what was stopping him from getting back in?

The more he thought about it, it seemed more possible than before. But he didn't know if he wanted to risk it. He would wait a couple of days. If nothing happened, then he'd go. But if something did, he'd stay with his group.

Maybe... he could do it.

UnhappyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara