46. Milo

Milo stared up at the ceiling. After a moment, he looked sat up, looking down at the crowbar in his hand. He wanted to go back. For Bridge. And he was going to do it alone. But now, everything had changed.

He walked into the staff room. There was a mini kitchen and a lounge area. Milo picked up the duffel bag from the floor. He moved to the cupboard. Most of the food were bags of chips and other snacks, but their were some canned goods to. He opened the bag, and moved his arm behind everything's pushing it out into the duffel bag.

He closed it up, and began walking out. He walked by the storage room, where Kingsley, Kanai and Lawrence were talking. He wandered outside in the dead of night, opening the trunk of the car and stuffing the bag inside. He closed it, heading back inside.

Quickly, he repeated the process until all of the food was gone. Then he started getting all the blankets, clothes and other supplies and stuffing them into bags. All of it being piled up in the back of the car.

Finally, everything was ready. Quickly, he observed the area, making sure no one was around. Juvey cops always patrolled in the area, so he had to make sure it was safe.

He got into the front of the car. Shoving things around, moving things into other spots, and generally just organizing. He smirked, as he sat down.