1

Taylor's Pov
"Anna! You coming?" I yelled out.

She came in with baggy pants a decent sweatshirt.

"Help zip me up will you?" I asked her and she stopped towards me holding my waist and zipping up the dress that showed my curves.

"So your really not all sad about Jacob?" She asked me and I laughed.

"We're getting over him. If he can cheat... well I can get over him really easy." I said and she smiled.

"To alcohol." I said walking out with my phone and my hair up.

When we got to the party the eyes were on me. Jacob went out of his way from his girl group and stood in front of me.

"Babe. Cmon. It was only because you wouldn't let me fuck you." He said and I just was there with Anna behind me.

"You and your midget dick can fuck other woman with your own pleasure. Sit your ass down pretty boy." I said and he moved out of the way.

The party was going to be lit with my cup of alcohol. Anna wasn't much of a drinker ever. She's never got wasted in her entire life. Keep that in mind...

"Okay why don't we slow down." Anna said taking my cup away from me.

"No get back her. Now." I said looking at her.

She got nervous again. Before handing the cup to me. I smiled as I pulled her drawstrings closer to me.

Bottom energy... top in bed.

She was in between my legs holding onto my waist. She helped me get down as we made our way to the middle where the music was loudest.

"Oh look... it's the rapist." I heard as Anna was starting to get a little upset.

Rachel with her black hair up. She was making her way to me.

"She's not a rapist." I said as I looked at Anna who smiled.

"Yes she is. She took advantage of me. She was wasted that night." Rachel said and I pulled her closer to my face.

"Anna is never wasted. Keep her out of your lies and if you don't I'll make sure you never... ever... get into that school again." I said and she gulped.

"Now... go." I command and she went with her minions giving me a glare.

"You didn't have to do that." Anna said pulling me closer.

"Oh and let her keep calling you a rapist? Fuck no." I said turning around.

"I could have handled it." She said and I laughed.

"No you would have just gone more upset. And than shut me out and I'm not letting you do that again." I said as I moved my hips to the beat of the song.

"Fine." She grumbled and I smirked.

We really hung out the entire time. We split apart as she went to flirt with some girls. I'm not gonna make her stay with me the entire time.

"Why hello... such a fine lady." Daniel said as I laughed.

"Fine lady your ass. You have a girlfriend." I said and he smiled.

"She doesn't have to know." He said licking his lips.

"I'm not a home wrecker. And she will be knowing about this." I said putting my finger on his chest.

And with little force I made him sit down on the chair.

"Aww... not so intimidating now are we?" I said smiling and walking out of the house to find Tyler in the pool with everyone.

"Hey sis! Don't get too drunk alright?" He said coming to the edge.

"Oh of course Ty." I said and he sighed.

"Your already drunk... where's Anna." He said.

"I was about to go look for her. She's tryna get herself a girlfriend." I said and he smirked.

"That's gonna be hard for those rumors that Rachel spread out." He said and I sighed nodding.

"Well she has my luck." He said and I smiled.

"YO! Come here baby girl give me a smooch." Tyler's best friend said as I laughed.

Lance... he's like a brother to me. Always joking around.

"Nah dude that's my sister!" Tyler yelled tackling him in the pool.

I got up and went my way towards Anna who was getting touchy with a girl. She's been trying to get over the spread rumors of her being a rapist from Rachel.

Anna is more of a person to not kiss you without consent. Or do anything to not touch you without your consent. Very careful...

"I'm sorry Mia but I'm just here to get to know people." She said and I smiled at the gentleman personality she has.

"Oh Cmon Anna. Gotta let loose a little." Mia said traveling her hands to reach the hem of Anna's pants.

"Oh Anna. I feel faint." I said dramatically falling on her.

"Oof someone drank to much. Gotta go!" Anna said as I smiled.

She caught me before dragging me outside. We laughed off the joke of me getting her out of the situation.

When we reached my car. I felt her hands on my waist turning me around. She looked at me and that consent eyes were there as I went in.

That heated kiss we've had multiple times. She put her hands on my waist seeping the kiss before kissing my neck making me gasp when she found my sweet spot.

I could feel the bulge in her pants as I felt myself grinding on her making her groan.

We jumped in the car and headed towards her house. We've done this multiple times. The regular relationship of fuck buddies.

When we reached her house we walked inside and was gonna get undress.

^Taylor Lockwood^

^Taylor Lockwood^