55

Taylor's pov

I heard steps around the room as I opened my eyes. Oh my god I have such a bad hangover... I groaned closing my eyes before feeling someone's hand on my naked back.

"You have Advil and water by your bedside. Do you want breakfast?" I heard as I turned around to see her.

"Why are you up?" I mumbled looking at my phone, and it tells me that it's 6 in the morning.

"I was gonna go for my walk with Pluto. Dont worry I'll be back." She said before leaving.

Falling back asleep I woke up an hour later to see her back. She was drinking her coffee while watching me grumbled at her.

"Let me have sip." I said and she smiled before letting me take one.

I kept drinking it instead. Ugh, coffee. I seriously need some right now.

"Hey! Stop! That's my coffee!" She whined trying to take it from me.

I giggled before putting it on the bedside and pulling her arm, which made her crawl into the bed with me. We were looking at each other before I smiled and kissed her.

Ugh. The feeling of her lips on mine. I miss this so much.

"Ta-Taylo" she couldn't get it out as I kept cutting her off with my kisses.

"Wow.." she was blushing hard. Something else was hard too...

"I just got a shower." She said before kissing me again.

"Take another one with me.." I whispered smiling into the kiss.

"Yeah cause you reek of alcohol." She said backing away from as I grumbled.

"Well, join me if you'd like. Or not." Winking while she blushed a little. Walking into the bathroom and starting the shower.

When I got in, I let the hot water run down my body. Taking a deep breath before thinking thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking of.

She's been my best friend since baby me. Ugh, but she's so much finer than I was thinking.

"Love?" I heard instantly blushing before poking my head out.

"You change your mind about joining me?" I sneered before she rolled her eyes.

"Look at you blushing..." she said which made me go tomato.

"It's the hot water. Shut up." I said and she laughed.

"No I just got you some clothes." She said walking closer.

"Your sure you don't need a shower?" I asked pushing it a little.

Why am I even doing this. This shouldn't be right... but man I just couldn't stop. The way her lips felt last night. We've had sex before why shouldn't this be any different.

"Tay?" I heard and she stood leaning against the wall.

"Move over." She said as I stepped back.

"Ugh ew. You have your clothes on." I said and she smiled.

"What you need in here? Help showering your body." She winked.

"Maybe." Whispering while she held my waist.

"You started yet? How about shampoo?" She asked and I nodded.

She squirted some in her hand before starting to lather my hair in soap behind me.

I was like a clown. I was blushing so fucking hard. How does one do this to me?

"feel good?" She asked me and I nodded while she used her nails to softly scratch my scalp.

After she got all the soap in my hair she washed it out with water tilting my head up:

I wanted to giggle so bad when she used her own soap. Seems that she likes me wearing her scent. She put conditioner making sure not get it in my eyes.

It felt like she was doing some aftercare. Which I missed a lot. People these days don't know what aftercare is. And it shows their personality. When she washed all the conditioner out. She was starting the body wash , but before she could touch me...

"Take your shirt off." I blurted out.

"What? No. I already have a shower and I smell good already." She said and I huffed.

"Pussy." I whispered and she gasped.

"What did you say?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Pussy. P-U-S-S-Y!" I said and laughed at her.

But she caught me off guard when she pulled her shirt off revealing the sports bra she was wearing under.

She got a slender body. But ugh... she so fucking pretty.

"Pretty." I mumbled tracing the line that started her toned stomach.

"You're getting me wet." She said.

"Yeah I am too." I mumbled not realizing what I said. I was just mesmerizing her

Why didn't I see this girl in highschool. Ugh, I really am blind...

"Oh?" She stated making me look up at her.

Why couldn't I see this before? Before thinking I kissed her. She held my waist while one was on her chest and the other wrapped around her shoulder.

Ugh... so fucking pretty. Mine. I wished was mine.

"Ta-Taylor calm down." She said and I shook my head no.

I kissed her neck and down to her collarbone leaving a hickey. Her nails dug into my waist before she was backing me into a wall.

"You really want this?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay hold on." She let go before pulling her fingers out.

"You're not intoxicated... you consented and... wait hold are you again?" She asked me which made me laugh.

She looked at me before holding my neck and kissing me. Fuck it felt like she wanted to do this for a while.

"Anna." I mumbled...

Fuck she's my pretty girl.