28

Anna's POV
We heard guitar strumming coming from upstairs. Realizing the box that Sage had was gone.

Soon after everyone left the party at the bright early morning we saw Sage and Taylor sleeping.

"Turns out this was an okay day for Taylor..." Lily said looking over at the guitar.

We closed the door before slumping in the extra bedroom which is usually for me when I come over.

Lily came and snuggled up to me as I hugged her.

~~~~~~~

"We make breakfast!" We heard seeing Sage turn the light on.

"What..." I mumbled hiding under the covers.

"BREAKFAST! NOW UP UP!" She yelled.

Soon enough we did and we saw Taylor and Sage dancing in The kitchen.

"I'll be leaving tonight... so me and Sage are just gonna go hangout for the day." Sage said while sitting down at the table with me and Lily.

"Well good luck you too. Me and Lily are probably gonna sleep in at my house." I said as Lily yawned.

After breakfast Lily groggily got out and grabbed her coat. We both trudged to the door before I felt Taylor hugging me.

"Thank you two for giving me a good day yesterday!" Taylor said and I smiled.

"Anything for you." I mumbled before letting out a big yawn.

"Call us if you need anything." I said walking out the door with Lily on my tail.

Taylor's Pov
The second they left Sage let out a squeal. I looked over at her to see her bitting her finger.

"Jesus did you burn yourself." I mumbled.

She had a burn so we treated it before going out to shop at the mall and attend a last minute movie.

"Ugh I'm so excited to watch this movieeee!" Sage said excitedly as we got out of the car.

When we arrived to the seats Sage immediately put the divider up and pulled me closer.

I laid my head on her shoulder as the ad started before the movie. I got comfy while her arms wrapped around me.

~~~~~

"Taylorrr... wake uppp." I heard waking up to lights and everyone.

I woke up groggily before feeling someone lift me up. Than I saw Sage as she smiled before shaking me aggressively.

"WAKE UP!" She yelled as I put my hand over her mouth.

"Will you shut up!" I yelled whispering.

She snickered before taking my hand and dragging me out of the theater into a car.

"W-Where are we going." I mumbled.

"To the mall and than we can go home and you can sleep allll you want." Sage said and I smiled.

We stopped at Hot topic getting some clothes there and some from Nike with new shoes. I whistled around for the store before getting backed up by a guy.

"Wow... your Uhh beautiful." He said.

"Thank you." I said before turning away.

"Why don't I take you on a date?" He asked me and I laughed a little.

"No thank you." I politely said before walking away.

"Oh Cmon... why wouldn't you let a fine gentleman like me take a Beauty like you on date." He said and I sneered before laughing a little.

"I said no thank you." I said before feeling a hand on my wrist.

"She said no. Back the fuck off." I heard feeling Sage.

"Woah... we can get two birds with one stone." The guy said smirking before Sage was gonna punch him.

I rolled my eyes grabbing Sage's hand and dragging her off. We went to a different store instead as I let go of her hand and looking at some cute clothes on the racks.

"Cmon I'm not allowed to defend you?" She asked touching my arm.

"I don't care about the defending, I care about not having to pay bills for the other person." I said and she scoffed.

"Pfft, you wouldn't. I would." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't matter! I don't wanna have to tell people that we put someone in the hospital!" I said and she laughed.

"Oh whatever." She scoffed mumbling.

"Whatever doesn't count. I will lea-" I was cut off when I felt someone pull me through clothes.

"Woah! What the fuck!" I yelled seeing the same guy.

I slapped him hard across the face, he looked like he was offended has I shoved his and off of mine. He was coming at me again and and that anger bursted through me and I landed a good punch on him.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled as he was holding his wound.

"Get off of her! Hasn't your mother ever taught you to no means actually no." Sage said appearing beside me.

"Were leaving." Sage said dragging me along with her to the exit of the mall.

"Whoo... you packed a hella punch." She said as I laughed.

We arrived home as I was extremely tired since the party and the hangover that has lasted the entire day. I groaned as I fell on the bed. Suddenly I felt Sage crawl into my bed as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"So you gonna drive me to the airport?" She asked me and I nodded.

I moved up and grabbed a blanket. I wrapped my arms around her neck falling asleep a little but forcing me to keep my eyes opened.

"But were gonna sleep till its time." I mumbled putting Stranger things in the background and laying my head on her chest and falling asleep fast.