24

Taylor's Pov
"Okay well that bitches hand is all over your fucking body." I said.

"Love it's just a friend. Nothing can compare to you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"No. That's always been wrong. There is someone out there that is as good as me." I said sulking out.

"No, I promise." She said.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

She was about to say something when I cut her off.

"No go be with her.. See if I care." I whispered.

"Cmon. Don't be like that. She only did it once." She said.

"Once every five minutes is more like it." I said.

"Are you really gonna be jealous over a woman I don't even like?" She questions me.

"Yes! You would be too. Like Rachel." I said and she scoffed at me.

"at least I didn't accept a drink from mine while drunk off my ass." she said.

"YOU LIVE WITH HER! IM OKAY WITH THAT I JUST PREFER HER NOT TO BE ALL OVER YOU!" I yelled.

"Okay... maybe we got off the wrong foot here?" I heard as I groaned.

"No it's either you set up a boundary or we're done. I haven't even been in touch with anyone except Anna and you. And if I'm being honest its kinda breaking me here." I said.

"So choose. I'm not making you choose her or me. But I would prefer you to set up boundaries." I sneered at her.

"And don't call back till you make a choice." I said hanging up before she could talk.

I sighed leaning back. I was currently trying to make music but it was ending up as a failure.

"Hold on what if.." I mumbled.

"I've been having dreams... jumping on a trampoline."

"Flipping in the air. I never land, I just float there."

I quickly wrote it down as I kept the same strumming going on my guitar.

"As I'm looking up, suddenly the sky blows." I whispered.

"No... why don't we try... suddenly the sky erupts." I said scratching the word out.

I continued to write out the song till I was done and naming it Trampoline.

~~~~~

Anna's POV
"Ooh... why don't we try the new pizza down here? I heard they just opened up a new restaurant here." Lily said and I nodded.

"I'm kinda worried about Taylor's and Sage's relationship. Feels likes it's falling through you know?" I said and she looked at me.

"Sage and Taylor are more than adults soon. I'm sure they can work it out and if they don't then that's just what it is." She said.

"You know long distances can be extremely hard." She said.

"Yeah... but what if-I don't know... Taylor never gets better?" I mumbled.

"I'm sure they will be okay. And if they aren't you'll be there. And the roommate that's there for Sage." She said going onto her phone.

"Wait excuse me roommate?" I said and she nodded.

"No wonder that's why Taylor isn't talking to Sage." I said driving into the pizza restaurant.

"Let's not worry about them. Cmon it's our time." She said hugging my arm.

~~~~~~~

"So what did you get for Taylor's upcoming birthday?" She asked me.

"I got her a guitar amplifier for her electric guitar. Been saving up for it." I said

"Oh... so what do you think I should get her?" She asked me.

"I don't know... try looking something that is around music or you know a gift card works." I said.

"Ooh can we get pineapple pizza paradise?" She asked.

"Absolutely not. Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza." I said.

"Yeah but we can get two. A half and half pizza. You get whatever you want and I'll get my pineapple paradise." She said.

"Yeah yeah okay. whatever." I joked.

"I'll just take sausage." I mumbled.

~~~~~~

"Hold on sage's calling me." I said not letting go of Lily's hand and picking the phone up.

"She's overreacting!! It was a one time thing!" Sage immediately yelled.

"Oh... uh okay. Why don't we try breathing?" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up. Get her to unblock me now." She said. Felt offended by the rude tone but I didn't let it bother me.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that. If you did something wrong that cause her to block you.. you did something bad. Like... really really bad." I said.

"Okay I fucking get it. I did something bad but it's nothing compared to what Rachel did." She said.

"Rachel... your comparing to Rachel?" I asked.

"Who even the fuck is that." I said.

"Put her on speaker I wanna talk to her." Lily said as I did what she asked.

"Pull your fucking attitude out of your ass and make a new account to talk to her. But don't keep making multiple that will annoy her. Instead come see her in person if that doesn't work. And for the love of god stop bring this Rachel in here. You were drunk too!" Lily yelled and I was shocked.

"I- how'd you even know?" She said and I felt a little pissed off.

Taylor as every right to be mad. But at the same time they were doing bad at communicating with each other.

"You look like a dork and you never stick your tongue out for pictures nor be holding other girls waists." Lily said huffinf.

"So pull your shit together." She said before ending the call.

"Remind me not to piss you off..." I mumble.