27

Taylor's Pov
I felt her kiss my neck and down my breasts taking the straps of dresses off. Before I could try and get it off I felt Sage lift the end of my dress as she found the underwear.

"Laced?" She mumbled.

"Thought I would be getting some tonight. You know since it's my birthday." I said.

"Birthday sex" she said and I nodded before feeling pull them down and immediately started to rub my clit.

I let out soft little moans before feeling her fingers penetrate me making my back arch a little.

I was still half off the side of drunk which made me feel numb but feeling the pleasure.

She went at a slow pace as she started to take off my dress with one hand. I helped her take my dress off so she can have something to work with.

I felt het unclip my bra before letting me down easily on the bed kissing me. I moaned in her mouth as she went faster while rubbing my clit making me feel so much.

"I- Sage please" I mumbled as she smiled.

"You still want to do this? I don't wanna be said as taking advant-" she was saying when I cupped her face and kissed her.

She went faster making me moan in her mouth. Curling her fingers resulted with my eyes to roll back.

"God... fuck keep doing that." I mumbled and she smiled going faster before sticking her tongue in my mouth.

Her tongue muffled my moans as she went hard her making me desperate to grab onto her shirt.

I lifted her shirt up taking it off before unclipping the back of her bra. I dug my nails into her skin as she kept going.

After I came I breathed very heavily trying to catch my breath.

Sage smiled before going into my drawers finding a vibrator that's been barely used.

She came back to me with a pair of handcuffs yet not putting them on me.. I was starting to sober up a little as I looked at her placing the vibrator between my legs. She slowly started to undress her pants.

"Fuck you." I mumbled as I moan softly at the vibrator.

"Oh you will. Don't worry." She mumbled.

"Wait? I will?!" I asked and she just chuckled.

She started to put pressure on top of the vibrator against my clit making me arch my back.

"S-Sage please." I whimpered feeling completely off.

"Don't worry, I'm right here... your doing so good for me." She said kissing me almost passionately.

She pushed her fingers in me going at a pace that was quick enough for me to cum.
When I did I breathed out before kissing her neck and pushing her down on the bed.

"My turn..." I smiled taking the hand cuffed and cuffing her to the bed board.

"Come here..." she said as I straddle her.

"Sit on my face." She dared me and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I wanna give you a good gift." She said.

I got closer... I've never done this. Despite the sex I've had, I didn't think it was possible.

She smiled before I felt contact with her tongue on my clit. I didn't want to literally suffocate her so I hovered over.

Suddenly I felt her hands pushing my thighs down making me sit directly on her face. I moaned as she sucked on my clit making buck my hips down.

I rolled my hips on her face to try and get the better pleasure.

"H-How?" I mumbled.

"The handcuffs." I muttered before moaning loudly.

"How d-did you get out of th-them." I mumbled before pulling at her hair. I moaned loudly with my eye sight blurry from tears.

It was a little too much for me considering I already came twice.

"FUCK! S-Sage please." I moaned as she kept going.

I desperately was trying to get to my next orgasm. I pulled at the bed sheets as she was locking my thighs down.

It was minutes after I came. I got off of her as she was smiling like a little kid. I rolled my eyes before my dominance took over. I pushed her back down in the bed kissing her neck and sucking on her delicate skin.

I made my way down to her heat before wrapping my tongue around her clit. I heard her whine out when I pushed two fingers in.

"The tops are always the loudest." I joked.

After minutes Sage came. We both kinda just laid on the bed.

"Did you Uh... did you open the present I got you?" She asked me.

"No. Too busy being mad at you." I mumbled.

"Oh... can we open it now while your not mad at me?" She asked me and I nodded before we both out clothes back on and went out.

We went and brought the giant box back upstairs. The party was starting to die down as people were leaving.

I opened the box and there stood an adult size electric guitar. Blue...

"I didn't know what to get you. So I saved my money up." She said.

"Aww... cute." I mumbled as she smiled.

I took it out before going back to my room holding Sage's hand. I plugged the electric guitar in and started to strum with the guitar pic.

"I've known how to play electric guitar since I was 13." I said as she smiled.

I started a set of drum beats and other sounds. As soon as I did I played the guitar...

~~~~~

"I'm sorry for going out and getting drunk." Sage said.

"It's okay... I just want to make sure you get home safe... and I feel as if we stay better as friends." I said and she nodded.