52

Taylor's Pov

"I forget how much I hate airplanes." I said as I walked with Anna. She offered to help me with my bags.

"Your most likely to get jet lag. Do you want to go to the hotel? Or I was thinking we can go to the house I share with my friends and you can sleep in my room?" She asked as we got into her car.

"Its up to you. How good are the hotels without having to spend so much money." I asked and she was thinking.

"Let me guess. Too much money? We can go to your place." I said and she nodded.

I had gotten to LA at 4 AM. I knew the jet lag was going to catch up. I was still very exhausted with having to stay up to pack late. I felt bad that Anna had to come out at the middle of the night to pick me up. I offered to get an uber to a hotel but she wanted to pick me up.

"So everyone is asleep but we can just sneak you up to my room." She said and I nodded as we got out of the car.

We decided to get a bag that was just my essentials and not bother to get anything else. Plus we decided it would be really loud. Whenever we got inside her house she led me to her room and let me get ready for bed.

"Fuck my clothes, they are in another bag. Can I borrow yours for the nights?" I asked and she nodded directing me to her room. While she went down to the kitchen to get some snacks.

It was cute that she had a lot of my sweatshirts here. I've seen her wear some of my big sweatshirts in her videos and I thought it was cute that she still wore my clothes.

I decided to wear one of her big T-shirts with my boxers. I hope she doesn't mind me sleeping like this, but her room is really warm. Normally she has a fan going in her rooms back in highschool.

"Hey I got some snacks. Just something to get you through the night. My left over spagetti. Unless you don't want it." She said setting a plate down and I thanked her.

I was starving so I slowly went over to the plate picking up the fork and started to eat. I looked over at Anna who was in the bathroom getting ready for bed.

"You can sleep in my bed. I can sleep on the couch over here." She said grabbing some blankets for me.

"You can sleep with me. It's not like were strangers." I mumbled and she hesitated before she nodded.

I was tired. I know that the second my head hits a pillow I would be asleep. So I made sure everything was set for tomorrow. I sat down while Anna climbed on her side. I set my phone aside to charge that Anna let me use.

I changed sides that I was now facing Anna. She was on her phone but when she saw me she put her phone down. I guessed she was tired too cause I can see her eyes slowly closing. I smiled finally letting my body relax.

"Goodnight" I heard a faint sound. I was too far gone into sleep to respond to her.

~~~~~

"No she's still asleep. I'd expect her to sleep for awhile. We got home at around 5." I heard faintly.

"What time are you guys going to go out?" It was another voice.

"I think we'll go this evening."

"Oh okay, well were gonna go get breakfast do you guys want anything?"

"No were good. we can just eat when we wake up. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep." Anna said.

I think I was slowly waking up. A few more minutes until I heard a door shut. I changed sides when I heard Anna's voice again.

"I'm sorry did I wake you? I didn't mean to do that." She said and I groaned before shaking my head no.

"No, but I'm gonna go back to sleep." I said and she nodded getting in bed as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

It was like a blink of an eye. It felt like it was seconds ago that I woke up but when I looked in the room I saw sunlight coming through. I was also going through a time change, due to the different time Michigan and LA are.

I felt arms wrapped around me. When I looked behind me I can see Anna's face against my back. I let out a small laugh before feeling the need to use the bathroom.

I slowly got out of Anna's arm and heading to the bathroom. When I got out Anna was already awake. I rubbed my eyes when Anna looked over at me.

"You look cute in my clothes." She said as I looked down. My hair was a mess, I looked really bad, but man I felt so much better and not exhausted than I felt last night.

"So... the girls are gone which means I can cook us some lunch and than I can show you around LA." She said getting up.

We both got ready before we stepped out of the room. She went to get a head start on the food when I realized that my bags were already carried in. I did my morning routine, and whenever I got out of the bedroom I took my time to look around the house.

It's a huge house but for more than one person. Secluded rooms, and shared bathrooms. Whenever I walked down the stairs I saw the giant living room and the huge backyard they have. I have to say I was totally in awed with the architecture and everything.

"Hey Anna! Were back! We got the coffee you asked for." I heard seeing 4 girls walk in.