12

Anna's POV
"So Anna where is Taylor?" My mom asked me and I got nervous.

This is the first time I've been to a family dinner without Taylor. But Lily was here.

"Taylor is getting a party ready for me and my friends." I said and they nodded.

I could tell they looked disappointed to not see Taylor. While Lily engaged a conversation with my dad I looked at my mom who was a little sad.

"I'm convinced you love Taylor more than me." I joked and my mom looked at me.

"Of course we love Taylor but you are our child. Don't ever think of something like that." My mom said taking my hands.

"We love you both equally." She said.

I wasn't convinced by that but I decided not to worry about it. Lily took my hand from underneath the table and than suddenly our food arrived.

Taylor's Pov
"SAGE! WHERES THE ALCOHOL!?" I yelled.

"Uhh right by your birthday present to Anna!" She yelled.

"I put up the led lights around and set it up so the colors could dance around." I said and Sage laughed at me.

"Dance around?" She said.

"Shut up. I wasn't able to find the right words." I mumbled putting my middle finger up.

After a few of some close friends that me and Anna have we all out the presents down.

After 8 Anna came walking into the house and we all said happy birthday. She smiled and she was hand in hand with Lily.

Recently they've been having a lot more sexual tensions. I question if they have had sex yet. Lily eyed me before I felt someone behind me.

Sage had her hair up in bun and was wearing a wife beater with a black team jacket from her college school and my lord she looked hot as fuck.

She was wearing black baggy pants and that made her even hotter. She held my waist as we watched people come in the house turning my house into a huge party.

"Alcohol. Now." I said taking her hand.

"Happy birthday my love." I said hugging Anna as she smiled.

"How was dinner?" I asked pouring myself a drink.

"It was... good." She said.

"Obviously they wouldn't stop talking about... you." Lily said and I looked at her.

"Oh." I mumbled feeling guilty for some reason.

"Well that's something I can't really handle." I said and she scoffed walking away.

"Don't worry. She's probably just a little upset." Sage whispered.

"She hasn't stopped talking about how they were questioning where you were." Anna said and I frowned.

"I'm sorry." I said and she shook her head no.

"It's okay. I'll figure out something to do." She said and I nodded.

"You two have fun. And please consent. Safe word. And be safe." She said and I nodded.

"Happy 17 Birthday!!" I yelled and she laughed.

I turned to Sage who was zoning out. I tugged at her jacket and she looked down considering I was a couple of inches short than her.

Some people are just tall these days...

She laughed and put me on the counter. I kissed her neck and up to her jaw. I left makes leading down to her breasts.

"Boobies." I mumbled.

"Jesus your gay." She said and I laughed.

She kissed me roughly. Her tongue in my mouth and I felt her hands traveled down my pants.

Talk about fast pace...

I felt her rubbing my clit outside the laced underwear I had making me moan into her mouth.

She smiled and I playfully hit her. She picked me up supporting my butt taking me upstairs.

I'm gonna get my shit railed...

~~~~

"Oh fuck Sage!" I moaned out loud.

My room was soundproof so we didn't need to worry about that. My dad was complaining about my music so we got sound proof walls recently.

Her finger going in and out at a fast pace. Her mouth was on my clit sucking and her other hands squeezing my breasts.

"Fuck fuck. I'm gonna cum!" I said as she moaned into my clit making the vibrations go through me.

Her fingers hit a spot inside me making me cum on the spot. She didn't stop her pace with her fingers after I came. I was starting to get really sensitive as I tried stopping her wrist but she just pinned my hands above me.

Her fingers going faster and deeper as I moaned loudly at the sensitivity. I whimpered when she didn't stop.

"Fuck please. Sage." I said and she smiled.

I felt like I was gonna pee... it wasn't pee obviously Sage wanted to see me squirt. I cringe at the thought but I could feel my 4th orgasm building up quickly.

"S-Sage please no." I whimpered as she shook her head no.

"Cum for me darling." She said curling her fingers and pressing her thumb on my clit harshly.

I squirted right on her fingers making me turn red. I could just feel the embarrassment written on my face.

I'm so getting my revenge after this. She smiled kissing my lips and let me relax back on my bed.

"Good girl."

"What kind of aftercare do you want?" She asked me.

"Just cuddle me." I muttered.

I felt her lift me and let me put my head on her chest. I was still trying to catch my breath after the intense event.