54

Taylor's Pov

"I- ugh it's too early! Get out!" I heard Anna yell throwing something that the door.

I opened my eyes groaning. I dug my head into the blankets before trying to move. I felt something not letting me as I saw Anna's arm holding onto my waist.

"Jeez bossy. We were going to invite yall to the club tonight. Were pregaming at around 6" I heard as I popped up.

"A bar? Pregaming? Can we go Anna? Pleaseeeee." I asked her and she looked at me.

"Are you sure? I mean remember what happened?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"pleaseeeeeeeeee." I begged her as she pulled me closer to her.

"Fine if you want to go." She said before yelling out to whoever behind the door.

"But first it's like 8 am can we sleep for one more hour." She whined at me as I rolled my eyes before snuggling into her.

We finally woke up at around late 9. And Anna offered everyone food at in-and-out.

"Wanna come?" She asked me grabbing her keys.

"Yes." I mumbled grabbing her sweatshirt and running down the stairs.

"One of many of Anna's sweatshirts?" I heard as Anna got her keys.

"Shut up Sab." She mumbled pushing me out the door.

We got in the car and I sat there thinking about what she said.

"What did she mean by that?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Oh pfft- nothing." She said jittery as we pulled to a stop light.

"You get jittery when you're lying. What did she mean?" I asked and she gulped.

"She thinks I have a crush on you— but I mean I don't obviously. That would be pretty weird." She said keeping her eyes on the road and tapping her fingers on the wheel.

"Wow. So you're saying it's weird if you liked me. I'd say that was insulting." I said and she letting out a little laugh.

"Are you sure that all of this is not what you want?" I asked pointing to myself and making a joke.

"I'm sure anyone would love to be with you." She said gripping the wheel.

"Wheel is meant to drive. Not choke. Don't get too jealous over there." I said letting out a laugh.

"Do you like me? You wear my sweatshirt and you used my shampoo and conditioner yesterday." She said and I blushed.

"You smelled good so I wanted to use it. And your sweatshirts are just comfier." I said picking my fingers.

"Hmm I'm sure." We pulled up through the drive through.

"It's not because you like me?" She asked me after ordering.

"As if. Tell that to your many girlfriends." I said through clenched teeth and she scoffed.

"To all the boyfriends you've had. How many exes you got? 20? I don't know I lost count after 5 in the first year of sophomore." She said and she got me there.

"Shut up." I mumbled sinking into my chair.

"I win." She whispered in my ear making me push her head away.

~~~~~

"You ready?" I hear Anna with her outfit. Loose jeans around her waist and a see through tan netted shirt with a black under back.

"Mhm." I said putting my hair down and brushing my curls out.

"You used my shampoo... again." She said and I looked at her.

"Nu uh" she stared at me.

"The fuck you mean nu uh. You used it. I can smell it." She said and I shook my head no.

"You smell nothing." I whispered. Before running out the door.

With my heels it was hard to do that considering I was also in a dress.

I wore my basic short cut blue dress, I plan on getting slammed. I put in lipstick downstairs using the phone as my camera.

"Wow!" I heard seeing blonde. Fuck— Ah Emma!

"You look amazing!" She screamed as I smiled.

"Thank you! You look soo good." I said and we giggled like girls always do.

"You all look amazing." I said and they all smiled.

We all took a few shots before going and when we arrived we took more shots. I tipsy enough to see my way to the dance floor.

Dancing my way through as I felt someone bump into me.

"Hey! Dance with me!" I hear a man yell as I smiled.

"It would be my pleasure!" I yelled smiling as we danced together. He put his hands on my waist before moving it down to my butt.

"Okay! We're done!" I heard someone yell after and took me out of the dance floor.

I stumbled before reaching the bar. And sat down seeing Anna sit down next to me.

"Don't go anywhere without me." She said ordering us more drinks.

"What the fuck why?" I slurred before downing the drink.

"Because you're starting to get drunk. I don't want anyone taking advantage of you." She said and I giggle before shaking my head.

"Eh, I'm use to it anyway. Don't worry about me! Cmon Anna." I said pulling her back into the dance floor.

I danced on her as she stood there like an awkward person. I pulled her close before doing something I didn't think I would do.

I kissed her. Oh fuck. But I just couldn't stop... she put her hands on my lower back as I started to move back into the groove of dancing.

She smiled before feeling the girls join us. It was already late and I was started to get tired. Anna guided me out before going out to the car.

"They are going to stay out longer. They are wanting to move different clubs." She said buckling.

I was too drunk to comprehend her words. I leaned back watching the road before realizing we were home.

"You okay?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Kiss me." I mumbled.

"No love we gotta get you inside." She said getting out and coming to my door.

Before she could get me out I threw myself on her and kissed her. We kept going as she kicked the door close and moved us to the front door.

"Love I've gotta get the door open." She said as I kissed her neck.

When we arrived to her room I pushed her down on the bed before she stopped my undressing.

"My love. Let's do this later. You're drunk and tired" she said and I chuckled.

"I-I'm fineeeee." I said and she smiled.

She took my dress off and I wouldn't let her move until she took off my garments. But she kept telling me she had to get some water. Which revolved with me rolling my eyes and waiting.

But I was knocked out before she could come back.