13

Taylor's Pov
"You are coming wether you choose not too." Anna said as she dragged me out of the bed.

Today we were suppose to leaving for the airport.

"Will you stop being dead weight!" She said dragging me by my arms.

"I'm going to go get Sage." She said leaving.

I curled up on the floor grabbing me a blanket. I fell asleep fast...

"Hey! Get up!" I heard feeling Sage.

She had a trumpet and started to playing it so off key. I covered my ears as she continued.

When it stopped I fell back asleep. She jabbed my side making me squirm and wake up.

"Wakey Wakey!" She said as I felt water drip down my face.

I sat up fast and she laughed. I groaned  feelings myself soaked from the water.
I looked at her and she smiled.

"Oh don't look at me like that. Your making me feel bad." She said.

"You should feel bad. Very bad." I said and she gulped.

I stood up and got decent clothes. I felt Sage behind me hugging me tight.

"I'm sorry for pouring water on you." She said.

"Your not sorry don't lie to me." I scoffed.

When I turned to her she actually look sorry. She had her head down and was playing with her fingers.

I pushed her on the bed as she looked at me confused. I continued to straddle her as she looked at me.

"Should I wear this? Or this?" I asked her.

She pointed at the sweatshirt with a skirt. I smiled and then asked her about another one. She picked out my clothes for the vacation.

"Wear this." She said taking her sweatshirt off.

"You can have it. I don't care." She said.

I was confused but I would never pass down an option for another persons sweatshirt.

I put it on quickly and then packing the rest of essentials that was needed on the vacation. It's a week and 5 days before going back home to be in time with our families.

"Question... how many pairs of these are you bringing?" Sage asked me as I looked at her.

She had a pair of my panties and it was laced. I pounced on her taking them away.

"Baby it was suppose to be a surprise." I whined and I looked at her as she cringed at the word baby.

"Love..." she muttered.

I walked away with the pair and she looked at me. She gave me the puppy eyes as I stuffed them in a drawer.

"F you." I said giving her my middle finger before going down to get breakfast.

"Finally she's awake." Anna said.

She came in the kitchen with me as I got me orange juice and some cereal with milk.

I thought up of something different today. I started to pour the milk in first before I felt a hand on my back.

"No absolutely not!" Sage yelled taking the milk away from me.

"Fuck no! Why would you do that?" Anna said.

"Wow okay okay! I didn't know it was such a big deal." I said laughing.

Sage let me pore the cereal in first and then she let me have the milk. The both of them glared at me as I rolled my eyes.

"It's not even a big deal dude." I said.

"It is a big deal." They said in sync.

"Wow... okay." I mumbled eating my food.

"We leave for the airport in 30 make sure you have everything. Phones, chargers, essentials, and clothes." Anna said and I nodded.

"Sage!" I yelled not finding my phone.

I zipped my suitcase up and started to leave.

"Phone." Sage said giving it to me.

"And keys." She said giving them to me.

She left a kiss on the side of my cheek before moving her suitcase. She walked out with mine and hers suitcase.

~~~~~~

We turned in our tickets and sat down.

"Uh... you want window seat?" Sage asked me.

"No I'll sit on the outside." I said and she nodded.

I forgot. I'm terrified of planes. I use to get these weird crazy dreams that we crashed or that we were jumping off and airplane.

Anna usually would calm me but honestly I think we both forgot.

I sat down and Anna sat down on the aisle across from us. I buckled in and make sure to buckle in tight. I started to go tighter when Sage pulled my hand.

"Are you okay?" She whispered and I nodded.

I felt myself not breathing because of the seatbelt making me having to do it all over again. I got a little frustrated.

I felt Sage hold my hand. I dug my nails in her skin before realizing she was trying to help me.

"It's okay." She whispered.

The divider between us she lifted it up and pulled me closer. She did my buckle and made sure I was loose enough for me to breathe in. I looked at her and she smiled kissing the side of my head.

The plane lifted and i dug my nails into harder. There was turbulence during the flight.

"Just go to sleep." She mumbled as I laid my head again her chest.

I felt my eyes really heavy. She looked at me and played with my hair until I fell asleep. After that the next few hours to Florida was really smooth.

A/n

Do you guys want Lily and Anna smut?

Also. This is a very slow processed book Taylor and Anna will not be together most likely till the end of the book.