43

Anna's Pov
"Anna? Want to help me out here?" I heard from Taylor's room.

I went up and opened the door to see the bare of her back turned to me. I looked around to see no on else.

"Just a zip up please." She said getting her arms through the straps.

I held her shoulder while zipping it up as it started to cover the skin she was exposed on.

"Thank you." She said and I nodded as she was fixing the dress and putting a little more makeup.

"Anna? Are you in here?" I heard seeing Camilla.

Taylor was fixing my tie and was patting it down to get pressed. I looked at Camilla who looked at us shocked.

"I'll just tell you after prom." She said and I nodded as she left.

"You look beautiful." I said and she smiled.

"Look better after rehab?" I asked and she let out a light scoff.

"I went to rehab for something I didn't do." She said quietly while pushing the bangs out of her face.

"I know.." I said quietly hugging her from behind.

"I believe in you, my love." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you." She whispered lightly tracing my jawline.

I opened the door for Taylor who walked out with a dress that fitted her curves and went down to her ankles.

She wore tennis shoes not even bothering to put high heals on. That's my girl...

~~~~~

When we arrived to our school we greeted our teammates and other friends.

Dances was on but Taylor was never in a mood to try. But I did have a small surprise.

There was a sibling dance that her and her brother would do every year.

"Ms Lockwood." We heard seeing Tyler as Taylor looked shocked.

"Would you care to do a siblings dance with me." He said so formally.

She smiled taking his hand and towards the dance floor. I looked over at Camilla who was shaking her leg.

"You alright?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

"What do you say is the best feature on Taylor?" Sage asked me.

"Uhh I don't know..." I mumbled.

"I like her legs... not like it a a perverted thing it's just really toned." She said.

"I guess I like her personality." I said and Sage snickered.

"You calling her ugly?" She asked me as I looked at her confused.

"No! Never! She's beautiful." I said.

"Gotcha." She whispered slowly backing away.

"Fuck..." I mumbled watching as Taylor swayed her hips left to right.

She was just taking a slow dance with Tyler as I watched her. She so beautiful, pretty, sometimes smart.

The sibling dance ended and it was now couples dance. Sage and Taylor went up as Camilla refuse to go up.

"Come here." I heard seeing a girl.

She was brown hair with more of an Asian look. I smiled as I took her hand leading to the dance floor with everyone else.

I smiled dancing with her when the sign switched up. We change partners as I danced with another girl.

Than it changed to a guy who smelled absolutely disgusting. Than I got the final dance with Taylor as she smiled dancing with me.

When the dance ended we were actually hand in hand together. I felt happy till we had to pull away and she was hungry.

I bumped into the same girl as she smiled. She ran her finger down my torso taking my tie and leading me to the bathroom.

"I'm not fucking someone I don't even know who's name is." I said yanking myself out of her grip.

"Please just come with me. We don't even have to fuck we can just y'know... make it sound like we did." She said looking over at a group of people.

All the girls looked at me as I rolled my eyes. I shook my head no before politely leaving. I went back to Camilla who looked at me.

"I have to use the restroom." Camilla said and I nodded before sitting down.

Taylor came back and Sage was still getting drinks. Taylor got a brownie and a cookie as she sipped on the rest of her drink.

~~~~~~

"Anna I have to tell you something." Camilla said as she looked at me.

I looked at her as she gulped.

"I cheated on you with Taylor-" she said and she said it so fast my brain couldn't comprehend.

"But it's not the-" I cut her off.

"You cheated on me with Taylor..." I said and she looked at me.

"Anna it's not-" She tried getting out but when I saw Taylor's car driving away.

"No, Anna look at me-" I walked away from her.

Taylor couldn't have... like I know I used Camilla as a distraction but I never knew Taylor could swoop this low under me...