18

Taylor's Pov
She took my top off undoing the bra so fast. I wonder how she always does that. She pulled my shorts off and then hook her finger into my thong.

"So pretty..." she whispered.

"Cmon... it's my favorite pair." I said and she looked at me.

"Ugh fine." She said pulling them off.

She started to tease me spreading my legs and kissing my thighs. I tried to buck my hips into her mouth but she refused and held me down.

I whimpered when I started to get more frustrated.

"Don't worry... I'll take care of you." She whispered kissing my faint v-line beefier coming up to my face.

She started to play with my breasts at the same time kissing and nipping at my skin making marks.

The marks led down to my collarbone all the way down to my breast. They were dark as I kept getting more and more sexually aroused.

I felt her tease my entrance with two fingers. I tried to move my hips as much as possible but she pinned me.

Suddenly pushing two fingers. She went slowly feeling my walls and going deeper.

"Faster please." I asked her and she smiled.

"Choose... number 1 or number 2." She said and I looked at her confused as she still had her fingers in me.

"Uhm 2.." I said and she smirked.

"I'm gonna make you cum. Over... and over... and over again." She whispered before pushing a third finger and going faster.

"Oh my god... fuck!" I moaned at her pace.

"But first...I'm gonna tease you." She said as she felt my walls tighten minutes later.

She slowed her pace making move my hips for the slightest friction.

"You know what's really funny?" She said and I looked at her as she pulled her fingers out.

"How they let me take a strap on... and handcuffs." She whispered going into her suitcase. She pulled them out and my eyes widen.

The strap on had to be about 7-9 inches at the most. She put it on and leaned over me.

"May I?" She whispered.

I hesitated but nodded she put them together and handcuffed me to the bed. She got a bandanna out of my bags covering my eyes.

Suddenly all my other senses heightened...

"Such a pretty girl... too bad I'm gonna ruin you." She said her light touching on my thigh making me twitch.

"And your... gonna take it." She said in my ear.

This was new... very new. Vanilla sex was at the most I've had not this. Maybe with Anna but not with Sage or anyone else.

"I do have consent?" She asked me before starting.

I nodded but I felt her grab my chin.

"Words. What's your safe word?" She asked.

"B-Blue... yes you do have consent." I trembled. Scared yet so exciting...

"Good girl." God that name makes me melt so much...

She put the tip of the fake dick at my entrance rubbing around. She rubbed my clit with a slight pressure.

"So wet for me..." she said.