21

Taylor's Pov
I tightened my hands around Sage's hand as the plane took off. I looked down at the carrier for my my kitten as we were smoothly flying I put my finger down to check it she was okay.

Suddenly feeling her bite my finger making me pull my finger out.

"Your so mean." I whispered.

She meowed at me which made me roll my eyes. When we got food and a soda I let Catra have a bit some chips.

It was a long trip but until then. I found myself laying my head on Sage and sleeping for the rest of the ride.

~~~~~~

When we arrived home I saw Dad on the couch. Sage looked at me and shaking her head no.

"What makes you think I wanna meet your dad now! I'm sleep deprived I prefer meeting him properly!" She whispered loudly.

"Ahh I see... you must be the lady that's been fucking my daughter." And I froze which to see my dad looking at us.

"Yeah I could hear you when you first came over." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Not like I didn't hear you and mom go at it when I was younger." I said and he scoffed.

"I'm David." My dad said being formal and putting his hand out.

"Sage sir." Sage said.

I groaned walking g through their handshake and getting me pizza from the fridge.

"Eww... how long as this pizza been in the fridge!" I disgusted throwing it away and grabbing the milk.

"DAD! I GET THAT YOUR A LOYAL FATHER BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN TO NOT GET THE MILK!" I yelled.

"Taylor. Be polite. We have your guest." My dad said and I groaned before pouring the expired milk and he gasped.

"Oh."

"Yeah oh. Get some more milk and I can get some food with me and Sage. Do you want anything from Panda Express?" I asked him.

"A plate please. Orange chicken and Kung pao with times two noodles." He said and I nodded before taking Sage's hand.

"Will you look after the kitten for me?! Yeah? Thanks!" I said going out the door.

We got the food and than looked forward into putting the Christmas tree up at Anna's house. Inviting both Sage and Lily.

"I have to study Cmon. I lost study time in Florida." She said and I stared at her.

"You studied every night and didn't bother to come cuddle me." I whined and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"It's fine be like that. Go study your stupid law." I said eating my food.

"Taylor. Cmon don't be like that." She said.

"No it's fine. I don't care. Go." I said.

She huffed before taking my food away. She stood in between my legs as I looked the other way.

I felt her lightly touching around my thigh making me squirm and move my legs.

"Cmon... don't do me like that." She said and I stayed silent.

"Just... 24 hours of no studying..." I mumbled.

"Fine... 24 hours of no studying. Starting now." She said and I got excited.

"You promise?" I asked her and she pulled out her pinkie.

"I promise." She said.

Sage's Pov
I was pulled to the side by Taylor's father as I got nervous. He's giving me that speech...

"You know a way to calm her down. And be able to do whatever you want?" He asked.

He pulled out a couple syringes that was colored yellowish. I know what those are...

Xanax...

"She told me she quit. Along with her brother." I said.

"Ahh. But that what she thinks. If you do it at the right time you can do whatever you want with her. Most of the time you want to do it while she's asleep or maybe drunk or vulnerable." He said.

I grabbed the syringes and instead. I broke the syringes apart throwing them in the garbage can.

"Instead. Don't drug your own daughter." I said.

"She won't believe you. You broke the evidence. And I'm taking the trash out now. Speaking of... the garbage truck is just around the corner." He smirked taking the trash.

This is unbelievable! Imagine drugging your own daughter!

I went up to Taylor immediately telling her. He was right.. she didn't believe me.

"Your just overreacting. He's probably just threatening you." She giggled.

"No! I'm telling the truth. Your dad is a bad man." I say.

"Look I get it. He can be a bitch but he's such a nice guy when he's drunk. Kinda confusing you know what I mean?" She said and I groaned.

"You don't understand he gave me these syringes that had Xanax in them!" I said.

"Yeah yeah. And I'm not a slut." She joked driving out the driveway with Catra in her lap.

"Why don't you believe me!!" I yelled.

"Why don't we talk at home... please? I don't want to fight while I'm with my family." I said and I looked at her.

"You and Anna are sisters?" She asked and I shook my head no.

She told me about her mom and about Anna's mom and how they met.

"Please... don't have a bad first impression..." she said kissing me.

I walked in with me behind her when my eyes set on her dad. He looked at me and smirked before going away.